đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Mariah Carey

Sexxx

Favorite albums?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favorite Mariah Carey albums?

• 1990 - Mariah Carey
    • 1991 - Emotions
    • 1993 - Music Box
    • 1995 - Daydream
    • 1997 - Butterfly
    • 1999 - Rainbow
    • 2002 - Charmbracelet
    • 2005 - The Emancipation of Mimi
    • 2008 - E=MC²

Featured Posts

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Valextra

she looks so different from that photo :ohno:

Especially in the face, she looks very swollen  :fat:

It's really strange because at the start of new eras she tends to stay more skinny.

I hope that she is ok, last year she had an amazing body for #Beautiful.

Valextra

Can't wait to be in NYC next Friday for the Today Show performance

Lucky you, I'm so envy :giveup: 

Valextra

http://youtu.be/LKaXY4IdZ40

Finally in HIGH QUALITY on VEVO.

THE DUET.

Valextra

Are we gonna get a new single before the album drops?

At this point I don't think so...

I think that she releases this album because there are years that she works on it and because she promised it to the fans for long time, but I am prepared for a low promotion and low sales, I don't expect new singles or others things at this point, but I'm sure that the album will be good for music quality.

After this era, big pause-silence for at least 2-3 years, and she needs to return with an Emancipation slayage. 

At this point I don't think so...

I think that she releases this album because there are years that she works on it and because she promised it to the fans for long time, but I am prepared for a low promotion and low sales, I don't expect new singles or others things at this point, but I'm sure that the album will be good for music quality.

After this era, big pause-silence for at least 2-3 years, and she needs to return with an Emancipation slayage.

Yeah honestly who cares about the sales at this point. As long as she's making good music to give to her fans that's all that matters!

Valextra

Yeah honestly who cares about the sales at this point. As long as she's making good music to give to her fans that's all that matters!

Definitely  ;)

She's a legend, and she has nothing to prove anymore, I only hope that in the future she will resolve the problems with her staff and she needs to change label, a better one that can assist and promote her in the right way  :)

Definitely  ;)

She's a legend, and she has nothing to prove anymore, I only hope that in the future she will resolve the problems with her staff and she needs to change label, a better one that can assist and promote her in the right way  :)

Yes exactly! Super excited to hear the album

Archived