💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Turkish artRAVE date confirmed (Official)

Mr Josh

Featured Posts

BULATIO

lol,why?

Because I'm nervous, I can not believe it  :dies: does not have a visa regime between Russia and Turkey! I'm going with friends in Istanbul 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

But it was already on the site of the Turkish university now some weeks as confirmation :huh:

you're joking right?

Why is it so bad? Justin Bieber also had his concert there, it regularly used as a concert venue

I believe it has a capacity of 30.000 

Mariano

Oh wasn't this rumored (or even semi confirmed) for weeks now ?  I am asking because I remember seeing the absolutely same pic with the stadium and Istanbul etc.. weeks ago ? 
Anyway I am happy that she can book a stadium in Turkey :party:

BULATIO

But it was already on the site of the Turkish university now some weeks as confirmation :huh:

Why is it so bad? Justin Bieber also had his concert there, it regularly used as a concert venue

and Justin Timberlake  :P

liberacorpus

OMG ım going to faint right now

And to the ones who seem to underestimate the venue, metallica gave their concert there, too

OMG PlZ Be True , I'm From IRAN And We Are Hoping it to be true , Cuz Turkey is the First and Our Last Chance to Travel There and See The Queen There...  :excited2:

squeala

yeah i reversed googled it earlier and it said it holds 25000 people

that image is misleading it looks absolutely tiny haha

aerosmith are playing there next month

Ivannn

many concert are held in that venue. Rihanna, Bieber, Timberlake will have if I am not mistaking... capacity arround 33 000

Unknown A

YAAAAAS GAGA SLAY MY UNIVERSITY ( Yeah i had to say lol)  I hope it is not tru tho . I was saving money  :cryga:

MonsterMum

YAAAAAS GAGA SLAY MY UNIVERSITY ( Yeah i had to say lol)  I hope it is not tru tho . I was saving money  :cryga:

Better keep them coins ready for the Queen :manicure:

well all I can say is that it's amazing how this tour is doing stadium dates in the more unexpected places :excited2:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

gagadirtyrich

well all I can say is that it's amazing how this tour is doing stadium dates in the more unexpected places :excited2:

:excited2: :excited2:

Archived