💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Turkish artRAVE date confirmed (Official)

Mr Josh

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Snowyrain

Huh?

Yes a F***ING MESS 

There's no venusy,galaxy things because the flop stadium can't hold it 

fRX7YU9.gif

BULATIO

Still no confirmation for Abu Dhabi/Dubai and Israel's dates  :toofunny:  :rip:  :giveup:

I hope this  :coffee:

P.S. Úтþ õÑÑ‚ÑŒ ø÷ àþÑÑøø? Ãу, þÑ‚÷þòøÑÑŒ 

NewYorkCity

Yes a F***ING MESS

There's no venusy,galaxy things because the flop stadium can't hold it

fRX7YU9.gif

How is that possible? I mean, that should be bigger than most of arenas she's playing...

Snowyrain

How is that possible? I mean, that should be bigger than most of arenas she's playing...

Yeah it should be

and because of that it isn't 

Gaga ha team ain't sorry

fRX7YU9.gif

liberacorpus

Sorry but you're wrong. How do you even know that they won't build the same stage??? the ticket salers, especially biletix does these kind of categorizations in every concert. they did it in the Diamond Tour of Rihanna too, but the stage was the same.

Gaga's team doesn't choose a venue where the original stage can't fit. I went to palais nikaia in nice for btw ball and the venue is really small but they arranged everything. AND some of the arenas she'll perform in the US are smaller than this venue. SO ALL IN ALL, she won't ever do that, she may change the positions of some runways and the piano or she may not use some of the runways but the main stage and the piano stage will remain the same imo. SO STOP SHARING FALSE INFORMATION before it's even clarified.

Yeah it should be

and because of that it isn't 

Gaga ha team ain't sorry

fRX7YU9.gif

Archived