Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you gonna get drunk/do drugs at the artRAVE?

Mr Josh

Featured Posts

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Axel

why? pay hard earned money just to forget the experience. It saddens me that people feel the need to get drunk or take d--gs to have a good time, is the show itself not good enough? :awkney:

this so hard

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

lairofhk

No. Stupid thing to do during a Gaga concert. (Or any concert) (this is not a open air festival) (don't du d--gs! It really is dangerous)

It's actually an amazing thing to do at a Gaga concert...what are u talking about Lol. And the majority of "d--gs" are only dangerous if you're being stupid about it. 

Ladle Ghoulash

no... :shocked:  :fail:  :smh:  :excuseme:

No need to shame anyone. You can indulge yourself without being an addicted or being a bad person. 

Agreed.

TBTWB was like a d--g for me, I know I had a better time than those guys doing d--gs. My experience was unforgettable, while theirs...

I respect them though.

But the euphoria in blood caused naturally>>>

I agree and understand, but, at the end of the day, you can't really attest to how much fun someone else had, you know?

No need to shame anyone. You can indulge yourself without being an addicted or being a bad person. 

I agree and understand, but, at the end of the day, you can't really attest to how much fun someone else had, you know?

I am pretty sure that puking and ending lying on the floor outside the arena is not fun :awkney:

HORRORHOLIC

I couldn't even imagine going to a concert sober at this point. And yes I've been to a few shows sober and it wasn't the same at all. Drinking before/durng a show and maybe smoking a little weed always makes it a much better experience for me. 

joemayzzin

I agree with the whole "you don't need d--gs or alcohol to enjoy a concert" but lol I will be drinking and dancing hard if you catch my drift (;

don't judge me hahaha

Ladle Ghoulash

I am pretty sure that puking and ending lying on the floor outside the arena is not fun :awkney:

Okay, that doesn't sound fun, but I've just seen a lot of shaming of d--g and alcohol users on this forum.

That J

I'm going to rave. ;). If any of you get bored, come stand next to me.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Buddy

why? pay hard earned money just to forget the experience. It saddens me that people feel the need to get drunk or take d--gs to have a good time, is the show itself not good enough? :awkney:

I remember more when I'm drunk.

Archived