Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you gonna get drunk/do drugs at the artRAVE?

Mr Josh

Featured Posts

ARTPOPchamp

Hell no. I find going to a concert drunk/high is trashy. And it takes away from the experience. Gaga is also trying to stay away from d--gs as per Marina Abramović's advice.

I need you more than DOPE.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just alcohol weed and Molly!

Denver Co! Aug 6

The best part of a concert is doing d--gs! Endless energy to dance your face off, laugh, and have the best time ever! Proud Coloradan!

chrismugler

I'll might get a little bit drunk :hor: and horny :heat:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

why? pay hard earned money just to forget the experience. It saddens me that people feel the need to get drunk or take d--gs to have a good time, is the show itself not good enough? :awkney:

Okay, having 2-4 drinks or a few bowls won't make you forget anything. :awkney:

I am pretty sure that puking and ending lying on the floor outside the arena is not fun :awkney:

You won't puke or pass out with 2-3 drinks :awkney:

You won't puke or pass out with 2-3 drinks :awkney:

People in general can't control themselves. Some do, but others end up as I said (witnessed it at the Palau sant Jordi (BWPTWB))

Fiona Apple

I don't know if I am right.. But I think that it's really stupid and dangerous to go drunk or high to a concert.. I don't need d--gs or drinks to have fun... This is going to be the best day of my life.. When I have Gaga 1-2 meters only distance with Gaga,I don't need anything else to be happy and have fun.

popartiste

I only want a light buzz....just to get my body warmed up for all the dancing and jumping I'll be doing :]

Archived