πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga shows off real hair

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

HermioneGranger

It's her real hair. You can tell because her face is not taped to give the face a lift..

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

Oh Remember the days :giggle: when her real hair was blonde

and she didnt wear wigs....

Β 

She was on top of the world and everyone knew who she was because they could actually recognize her

wgnPUyc.gif

MahoTheMnstr

i wish she didn't bleach her natural hair though.. like what's the point you wear wigs all the time

actually she started off with weaves

Β 

This. Wasn't at least part of her hair real at the beginning?Β 

Also, I remember a radio interview from the Paparazzi era where the host asks her if that's her real hair and she says yes and then he lets her pull it.

Β 

There's also a photo of her straightening her hair by herself from the ***cat Dolls opening promo times. I can't seem to find it, but it's out there.

TheFame Monster

Sis she came into the scene wearing wigs

Β 

Β 

No, I remember an interview in 2009. She said for The Fame Photoshoot she had her hair cheaply done and it was screwed up,.

She said her hair was real and that she had extensions.

Schwerk

i wish she didn't bleach her natural hair though.. like what's the point you wear wigs all the time

True. I guess bleached blonde hair makes her feel different. I feel different with black hair than I do with blonde. Plus blonde might be easier to cover with blonde lacefront wigs. back in 2012 her brown hair kept peeking out from under the wigs.

To me nothing beats a natural brunette hairline and a tapefree face. Hoping she will sport this on a fancy red carpet event sometime. Naturally stunning.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Girl needs to cover that roots

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived