Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

G.U.Y. Reaches top 30 on pop radio!

HaveAnOysterBBy

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpadesToStart

It's not really rising, it's just gaining spins from smaller stations while losing spins from bigger stations. Its AI is pretty stable, unfortunately.

I don't know why most the big stations have been so cold toward G.U.Y.  It's kind of weird how uniform they have been in that.

Pure Adrenaline

But this thread is about radio. Where it's been rising.

hardly :rip:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

TheFame Monster

Next week G.U.Y. will get more spins because it will be added to Official AT40 with Ryan Seacrest!!! and then more stations can add it!!! :worship2:   

Applause even being the lead single took over 3 weeks to chart on AT40, which only updates weekly, so G.U.Y. is still a Top10 :party:

http://www.at40.com/top-40/chart/1

MelbHawker

honestly releasing the video before the song is even big or known is probly the worst thing she could have done :giveup:

I know. Like.. it should've gotten sent to radio word-wide the day the video was released. I've never heard GUY on Australian radio.. the video actually gets played on the music video channels though. 

Jee Yew Whai

g.u.y. is climbing up itunes!  453 (+4) its been setteling at the 450s for 2 hours now. good sign. maybe there is hope 

Next week G.U.Y. will get more spins because it will be added to Official AT40 with Ryan Seacrest!!! and then more stations can add it!!! :worship2:   

Applause even being the lead single took over 3 weeks to chart on AT40, which only updates weekly, so G.U.Y. is still a Top10 :party:

http://www.at40.com/top-40/chart/1

wait? g.u.y. is gonna be added to at40? G.u.y. is still a top 10 where? how do you know this? it hasnt been updated.

soooo many questions right now. 

EthanPamyu

QUICK unlock the charts thread 

melodichard

I know. Like.. it should've gotten sent to radio word-wide the day the video was released. I've never heard GUY on Australian radio.. the video actually gets played on the music video channels though. 

I've only heard GUY on the radio once  :cryga: 

TheFame Monster

g.u.y. is climbing up itunes!  453 (+4) its been setteling at the 450s for 2 hours now. good sign. maybe there is hope 

wait? g.u.y. is gonna be added to at40? G.u.y. is still a top 10 where? how do you know this? it hasnt been updated.

soooo many questions right now. 

Well considering it is at 30 here http://kworb.net/radio/ for US and AT40 is US it makes sense. It might not be at 30 maybe 35 or 36. This is why I'm saying that G.U.Y. is still a top 10. Once AT40 picks it up they will be playing it equal to all other songs and other stations will pick it up. This will cause more people to go buy the song. AT40 updates weekly and it should next be updated on Sunday or Monday

How :duck: I mean yay but I have barely heard the song at all... 

Every radio station/city is different. Mine, for example, doesn't play Gaga at all. :)

MonsterOfSpain

Well considering it is at 30 here http://kworb.net/radio/ for US and AT40 is US it makes sense. It might not be at 30 maybe 35 or 36. This is why I'm saying that G.U.Y. is still a top 10. Once AT40 picks it up they will be playing it equal to all other songs and other stations will pick it up. This will cause more people to go buy the song. AT40 updates weekly and it should next be updated on Sunday or Monday

I hope you're right

Archived