💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Hate towards Donatella...WHY?!?!

Wet Fire

Featured Posts

CatelynnMarie

I used to not like it and not understand the hype, but it's growing on me.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Essence

It's for sure not my favorite, but it's a bop and you can TASTE the satire and inspiration from the superficiality of Versace and the fashion world as a whole

It serves its purpose

I really thought it was going to be a fan favorite. It's definitely one of the best songs on ARTPOP for me.

rivingtonreject

The lyrics are supposed to be like that, are you all serious?

I get it, I know the lyrics are supposed to be over the top and extravagant (as Donatella is perceived) but they are badly written, imo. With her songwriting abilities, she could have easily pulled of this concept with funnier lyrics that rhymed better and words that she doesnt have to literally stretch syllables to make it fit the music (I'm talking about the verses, the chorus is a chorus, it's fine).

I just think it's a case of bad writing, BUT I also LOVE to blast this song, one of the few on ARTPOP i actually liked from the get go. 

TropicOfCANCER

i dont get the hate for it, but certainly it could have been better written. Though personally i don't mind them. 

I get it, I know the lyrics are supposed to be over the top and extravagant (as Donatella is perceived) but they are badly written, imo. With her songwriting abilities, she could have easily pulled of this concept with funnier lyrics that rhymed better and words that she doesnt have to literally stretch syllables to make it fit the music (I'm talking about the verses, the chorus is a chorus, it's fine).

I just think it's a case of bad writing, BUT I also LOVE to blast this song, one of the few on ARTPOP i actually liked from the get go. 

Then I'm sorry, but you don't get it at all.

Omegahedron

The intro drums and spoken part is fun, but the rest is pretty damn vanilla. It wants to be wry, ironic and sarcastic but doesn't really get the joke. The production is forgettable.

I also *hate* cringing and borderline homophobic 'spray tan' line.

Wet Fire

Thanks to everyone who shared their views. You can still share it if you haven't yet. Thanks! :)

bionic

It deserves more hate tbh... Easily the 2nd worst on the album, only trumped in awfulness by Dope

buy bionic

GagaObsession

It's a meh song for me, not her best but not her worst.

rivingtonreject

Then I'm sorry, but you don't get it at all.

is that so? tell me what i don't understand about the obvious satire?

*pulled OFF this concept lol

Archived