đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Hate towards Donatella...WHY?!?!

Wet Fire

Featured Posts

Tropico

Tbh I have never understood that. I really love the song and it's sick beat. The lyrics are great because they're a huge F U to society. I love it's lyrics and it's beat :gaga:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michelle

Yeah I don't understand the hate myself. I love it.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Didymus

Thst's not the only case. At first everyone was like ARTPOP is such a great album and now (when it didn't slay the charts) people here think the music is not that great. AND at first DJWS was evrrybody's king and now he dwells in the pits of hatred. (mainly because ARTPOP didn't slay the charts that well)

Yeah.. the DJWS effect indeed was very noticeable :smh:

How sad.

ARTPOPchamp

Because certain Monsters are obsessed with posting negativity about Gaga instead of posting positivity. Certain Monsters always look for the bad in Gaga's work instead of the good.

MonsterOfSpain

I don't know, but it's like the song I can bop to the most. I know the lyrics are ironical so I don't a problem with that, and I couldn't care less if the production is original, because it slays.

In definitive, I really love Donatella :music:

Psychedelic

The lyrics are worse than anything that KP could have ever written... the chorus is great tho, but the way she sings those verses... aaaaagh cringewrthy!!!

Whispering

I've tried, but it just isn't a song I enjoy. Maybe I'm not the right demographic for the song...IDK. :shrug:

Live performances or a different artistic presentation can change how I feel about songs though, so I'll see what happens after the tour gets going!

Psychedelic

Because certain Monsters are obsessed with posting negativity about Gaga instead of posting positivity. Certain Monsters always look for the bad in Gaga's work instead of the good.

monsters that do that are prolly not monsters but trolls, I can be a dick sometimes 'cuz I'm very objective, zero ass-kisser... if I don't like something, I tend to drag her but most of the times I praise her because there a lot more things that I like from her... otherwise I wouldn't be a monster!

I love Donatella.

A lot of people on this board are sheep so i'm not surprised about the collective hate it gets.

djBuffoon

The production is tight, Gaga's vocals are sassy and powerful, the song works in fits and starts, but the lyrics aren't either witty or funny enough to register as satire. It's not a complete failure, but it's one of the very few disappointing moments on the album for me.

Prismatic

I really love the song and it's sick beat. The lyrics are great because they're a huge F U to society. I love it's lyrics and it's beat :gaga:

Amen

Donatella was an instant repeat for me. The song's flawfree.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

XoXoJoanneGaga

The chorus is great but the rest of the song is pretty bad, I think it was only on the album for promotional purposes

Ladle Ghoulash

I don't understand the gripe with the lyrics. The lyrics are satire making fun of things people say and assume about her and Donatella.

Archived