💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'This tour is unlike anything we have done before'

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't at everyone thinking she's hyping nothing, hello it's a Lady Gaga concert you know it's gonna be amazing

I can't at everyone thinking she's hyping nothing, hello it's a Lady Gaga concert you know it's gonna be amazing

Tropico

MTE. This tour will slay just as hard and Gaga has never been one to have a simple tour. She will haave something new. I guarentee you. It's gonna snatch your weave. I wish she would just decide to bring it back to South Africa like with BTWB :(

I think it's gonna be really futaristic and it will have a twisted reality type theme I think. Plus there'll be EVEN MORE oppurtunity to interact with fans during the show :)

if you don't get excited for the tour out of all gaga things then just leave xtina1.gif

This.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

She said the same about The BTWB though. :spin:

And she kept to her promise. She had a completely new concept, stage, more theatrics, different props. She has never had a boring tour boo because it's always something new and exciting.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Darcklighter22

well from the direction of the era so far time can only tell  :ohwell:

I've had this idea for a really long time, I was thinking how crazy it would be if the app turned out to not be total BS and ARTPOP APP gifs appeared in a wild slideshow/collage as the backdrop for one of the songs and as the tour progressed monsters would start using the GIFmaker like crazy and there would be all these rad GIFs of Swines and the word "YASSSS" with bright colors and animations on the jumbo screens. Livin' the dream.

"This tour is unlike anything I've ever done before."

"I'm going to lip sync."

2lifw3q.jpg

I'm gonna die so hard rn :lmao:

Well it's the first time she's touring without any hits so yeah that's unlike the other tours

ooooooooh ****!  shade hunny!  shade!

Just how we were supposed to buy iPads. :emma: The app doesn't even do that much, especially not enough to warrant buying an iPad just for it.

hahahaha omg i forgot about this, buying an iPad for that app oh good lord who would do that

Prometheus

hahahaha omg i forgot about this, buying an iPad for that app oh good lord who would do that

A lot of people actually did. :lmao:

A lot of people actually did. :lmao:

ha this is why katy perry is getting succesful, no offense intended but it's just true, I can't

ha this is why katy perry is getting succesful, no offense intended but it's just true, I can't

Because she doesn't make people buy iPads?

bionic

Because she doesn't make people buy iPads?

Because she PAYS for their iPads.

buy bionic

Archived