💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'This tour is unlike anything we have done before'

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Each forum is different though. When you're in a Gaga drought, basically anything goes.

10 more days until she's active though :emma:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just how we were supposed to buy iPads. :emma: The app doesn't even do that much, especially not enough to warrant buying an iPad just for it.

Saying the app "doesn't even do that much" is giving it too much credit :manicure:

GypsyPrince

"This tour is unlike anything I've ever done before."

"I'm going to lip sync."

2lifw3q.jpg

Phlop

Well it's the first time she's touring without any hits so yeah that's unlike the other tours

BYE

What do you think Gaga has planned that is so NEW, SPECIAL or that we ARE NOT READY FOR?!

I mean she wouldn't hype things up of there was no reason for doing so, there must be some huge things during the show (And don't tell my she also hyped up ARTPOP bla bla bla bla)

Okay let's talk BTW, the app, Act II....

If she doesn't use any form of living dress i will be upset, also i'm expecting some sick backdrops like tmb had :legend:

So you're expecting everything she has done before :fan:

aaronyoji

id love for her to pose for a live painting during the song ARTPOP, with a big frame surrounding her and props, then the giant screen behind her shows just the cropped image that looks like a painting. 

do we ever know what to expect with anything she does? with this whole 'alternate universe/outer space' thing i can only expect there to be a lot of theatrics

Didymus

My guess is there is nothing special about this tour, she's just trying to hype everyone.

I mean, she already explained that in her vision the tour is like a party where people in the audience change places and meet people, but honestly, who in their right mind sees that happening in a full arena? :awkney:

It's not like I've never been on a forum before.  :duck:

Just ignore them, you were right :smh: But sadly enough, forum rules don't always count in a moment of Gaga-related excitement. Something I find completely inappropriate, but that's how it is :ohwell:

RAMROD

She said the same about The BTWB though. :spin:

And it was great. All theatrics.

Have great technology for projecting "The Bitch" character.

Amazing gigantic castle.

It was larger than life.

Maybr fans need to put an open mind a little than thinking their opinions are whats mattered.

Live a little.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Hecturr

Okay let's talk BTW, the app, Act II....

So you're expecting everything she has done before :fan:

Yes hunty

Antidote

I think she just hypes it but it will be a normal tour :emma:

Of course the show is awesome, like TMB and BTW Ball, but I don't expect something completely new

Archived