• Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne

Slay me with that tea bouncing-breasts-o.gif

Preach! 

iWCHt2raY2M1S.gif

THAT FUCKING GIF :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ARTPOPchamp

I'm so tired of Monsters posting negativity about ARTPOP. There IS ZERO problem with ARTPOP, the problem is with Monsters and their constant need to put the album down and compare it to other music. Monsters should stop worrying about the publics opinion about Gaga and her music and focus a bit more on the actual music. Enjoy the music instead of comparing it al the time. And stop worrying about charts. If you want Gaga to be successful, quit worrying about public opinion and do your part to make her number 1. Buy the music, request it as often as you can and watch her videos. And also, quit focusing on chart position, Gaga herself has said "I don't care about chart position. You know what I care about? Humankind."

Chart position doesn't define an artist's greatness, the quality of the work does. Gaga has proven time and time again she's an artistic musical force.

And ARTPOP sold 700,000 copies worldwide it's first week. 2.3 million copies to date. That is not a flop.

Monsters need to stop being so negative, stop exaggerating how "ARTPOP is a flop" and start being positive.

Quit being negative and actually do something to get Gaga to number one, don't just sit and whine about her position and public opinion.

ARTPOPchamp

As @mossiemonstre77 said on twitter... Monsters are the ones with the power to get Gaga to number 1. We've done it before, we can do it again. Quit expecting the "general public" to adore Gaga as much as we do and show YOU adore her by doing your part to get her to the chart position you want.

HeavyPunkLover

ARTPOP is the best POP album we had in 2013. 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

tumblr_mva2bu6vZm1si82pyo1_250.gif

iWCHt2raY2M1S.gif

If you wanna dance
If you want it all
You know I'm the girl that you should call
:lolgaga:

This is wrong on so many levels

:toofunga:

Psychedelic

:tea:

The singles selections tho!  :manicure:

ChasingGhosts

I'm so tired of Monsters posting negativity about ARTPOP. There IS ZERO problem with ARTPOP, the problem is with Monsters and their constant need to put the album down and compare it to other music. Monsters should stop worrying about the publics opinion about Gaga and her music and focus a bit more on the actual music. Enjoy the music instead of comparing it al the time. And stop worrying about charts. If you want Gaga to be successful, quit worrying about public opinion and do your part to make her number 1. Buy the music, request it as often as you can and watch her videos. And also, quit focusing on chart position, Gaga herself has said "I don't care about chart position. You know what I care about? Humankind."

Chart position doesn't define an artist's greatness, the quality of the work does. Gaga has proven time and time again she's an artistic musical force.

And ARTPOP sold 700,000 copies worldwide it's first week. 2.3 million copies to date. That is not a flop.

Monsters need to stop being so negative, stop exaggerating how "ARTPOP is a flop" and start being positive.

Quit being negative and actually do something to get Gaga to number one, don't just sit and whine about her position and public opinion.

:tea:
Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Archived