Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  

Mom whoops girls ass for posting nudes on Facebook

Featured Posts

Diente

The mom went a bit too far. But, that girl posting nudes on facebook really. She's only twelve. :wtf: She needed to learn a lesson.

Also, look how she begs her mom ONLY when she told the other girl to update the vid on facebook, but didn't say anything before. She was more concerned about what people will say on facebook than the actual act she did that led her mom to do that.

Brooklyn Nights

It is a little weird posting it to facebook, but it's because of the whole daughter posting things on facebook, whatever.

The girl is not being seriously hurt. And the thing she did was extremely serious. If the mother was actually abusive, the girl probably would be dead. It's hard for me to get worked up over something so mild, when other kids actually get severely beaten for much less.

you have obviously never gotten the strap then. It leaves giant welts and can even leave massive slices in your skin. My grandmother use to strap me on the arm if I was really bad. One time there was a loose hair on my arm and when she strapped me it cut my arm open so bad that I needed stitches.

rivingtonreject

if you have to use VIOLENCE to discipline your child, then you're a bad parent. there is no silver lining.

Haroon

you have obviously never gotten the strap then. It leaves giant welts and can even leave massive slices in your skin. My grandmother use to strap me on the arm if I was really bad. One time there was a loose hair on my arm and when she strapped me it cut my arm open so bad that I needed stitches.

I'm not sure if I understanding what "getting the strap" is :huh: Could you please explain it, if that's okay? :confused: It's just I can't imagine the whole loose hair cutting skin thing and I'm a bit confused :duck:

Brooklyn Nights
I'm not sure if I understanding what "getting the strap" is :huh: Could you please explain it, if that's okay? :confused: It's just I can't imagine the whole loose hair cutting skin thing and I'm a bit confused :duck:
it's when someone smacks you with a leather belt. The belt hits you so hard that if you have a hair on your arm it will it will split your skin where the hair was.

No Angel

Calm down. She doesn't need to be drowned it was only nudes.

I think the mother's punishment was just fine.

Wait a minute are you guys serious right now? :toofunny:

You were never hit with a belt :lmao:

It's not traumatizing trust me :smh:

:lmao:

....you are not the only one. I was hit with a belt a few times as a kid, and I pretty much got the impression that the **** I did had consequences. So that taught me not to act a damn fool at home or in public! That never scarred me as a kid, cause I knew what I did was wrong. The newer-age people and their take on physical-discipline is borderline ridiculous. 

It's ironic she posted the video to Facebook, though. As sad as it is, talking to kids isn't always gonna help. 

Edited by SXXXDREAMS

TheOriginalOne

are you serious? there is discipline and then their is just downright abuse, seeing the poor girl being so in fear of her mum in ridiculous and horrifying, no child should EVER fear their parents :wtf:

I agree on the belt thing. I got it several times before :dies:

What people used to call discipline is now child abuse. I don't want to sound heartless, but kids back in the day never talked back to their parents, now they're cursing at them and treating them with no respect and all the parents do is say, "go to your room! shame on you!"

But the fact that it went on for so long and that the mother felt the need to humiliate her daughter but filming this and posting it online is just horrible. :wtf:

Edited by TheOriginalOne

JustPokeHerFace

This Mom took it too far, and some parents do, but there's nothing wrong with hitting your kid too hard. I'm not saying it's alright to tie anyone up and constantly beat them, but I mean hitting them for major offenses ensures that they don't do it again. I got the wooden spoon, belt, ruler, toilet plunger (my Dad wasn't in a good mood) and I'm not emotionally scarred from it. I do disagree with her putting it on FB though. 

Morphine Prince

:lmao:

....you are not the only one. I was hit with a belt a few times as a kid, and I pretty much got the impression that the **** I did had consequences. So that taught me not to act a damn fool at home or in public! That never scarred me as a kid, cause I knew what I did was wrong. The newer-age people and their take on physical-discipline is borderline ridiculous. 

It's ironic she posted the video to Facebook, though. As sad as it is, talking to kids isn't always gonna help. 

Preach :tea: 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

uo111

I'll be totally honest, your grandma sounds excessive. I certainly wasn't abused, and I'm sorry if you were.

mvgp

some people are saying the girl deserved to be punished

WHY?

what's the problem of posting a nude?

like, it is HER vagina, she may show it if she wants!

No Angel

some people are saying the girl deserved to be punished

WHY?

what's the problem of posting a nude?

like, it is HER vagina, she may show it if she wants!

Uhm, she looks like a little girl.

SKANK

I can't believe people in this thread are defending the physical abuse of children. Call me crazy, but I don't think whipping your daughters body with a belt is an effective way to teach her that she should respect her body. 

People are painfully stupid, our entire species is a ****ing monstrosity, and if I hadn't just bought a really cute coat that I haven't had a chance to wear yet I swear to God I would kill myself right now. 

mvgp

Uhm, she looks like a little girl.

we don't know and even if she is, if she had the discernment to do it, then she's not that innocent