Featured Posts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HernanMinogue

damn kinda sad that she can't sell out shows anymore :( 

only Taylor Swift can sell albums and tour dates today

djBuffoon

All of the flop fans who have jumped ship and aren't seeing this will regret it soon enough.

Qualle1

Is this made up by stans or have these figures been shared by Live Nation?

What is the source?

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

VforVendetta

Yes, I know the stadium is huge, as I've been there many times. I was just curious how many tickets have been sold, as I'm from Greece and was just wondering.

ÃŽÅ¡ÃŽ±Ã„άλαβα ÃŽ±Ã€ÃÅ’ Äο ÃÅ’ÃŽ½ÃŽ¿ÃŽ¼ÃŽ± ÃŒÄι ÃŽµÃŽ¯ÃÆ’ÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ΈÎ»ÃŽ»ÃŽ·ÃŽ½ÃŽ±Ã‚ ÃŽ­Ã„ÃÆ’ÃŽ¹ ÃŽºÃŽ¹ ÃŽ±ÃŽ»ÃŽ»ÃŽ¹ÃŽÃ‚.

Fiendman

Dublin seems to have loads of tickets left, I can happily put 50 standing tix in my basket right now...

Rainbow Unicorn

Every tickets website babe:  

Like I said, this is not updated at all. 

You didn't read this on the topic :

"DISCLAIMER: Please note that the number of tickets sold and percentage of tickets sold are figures that are just estimations based on the information that I can find. I am not Gaga, her manager or anyone from her record label or the company in charge of the tour, therefore, I have limitations on how much truth there is to what I report. If you want to go to any of the shows, even if I've listed them as sold out, please do not take it as absolute truth and still do try to purchase tickets. Remember that not all tickets are on sale initially. Sometimes, if a date sells out, extra seats are added, albeit not in the best sections. I am 100% sure that Gaga is selling much better than what I'm reporting, but unfortunately, my limitations mean I cannot provide the full story. Ultimately, we have to wait until the official tour gross is revealed when the show is over to determine the real figures. Until then, don't give up hope yet and never stop enquiring about tickets regardless of what I report. We want this tour to sell out, after all!"

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/76523-tour-schedule-sold-out-shows-artrave/

A lot of tickets have been added everywhere so, only Uncasville, Las Vegas and Calgary are now 100% sold-out. We don't know the exact capacities and this is estimations.

So, your post is not reliable  :shrug:

daviddarko

Like I said, this is not updated at all.

I know they added more tickets. The figures in the OP are till yesterday. I did not update the OP

So, if you want to go to one concert, please try in your tickets seller website ;)

fede ARTPOP

Is this made up by stans or have these figures been shared by Live Nation?

What is the source?

same...why theres no source in the OP ? :confused:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Big bank-roll like Lady Gaga, iced out wrist, iced out chain :Lana:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived