Jump to content

Do you still use ARTPOP?


FrozenKookie

Do you still use ARTPOP?  

144 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you doe?

    • YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS
    • Meh, not anymore but some gems yas
    • Aint nobody got time 4 dat #SorrynotSorry
    • Buy West coast on iTunes


Featured Posts

  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zilla

Slowly turning into my favorite album. Never gets old

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.
Link to post
Share on other sites

I listen to Venus and Applause almost every day.

Aura, Sexxx Dreams, and Swine a few times a week.

MJH and MANiCURE every so often.

The rest I've put on the back burner :/.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes. (I feel like I have posted this one million times) It is an awesome album, just the era that is awful.
Link to post
Share on other sites

I listen to songs when I'm in the mood for them.

I will rarely listen to an album from start to finish, and that's only if I love every single song on that album - which I don't for ARTPOP.

 

I have my favourites that I listen to regularly, however I tend to have urges of wanting to listen to songs - and so I listen to those I want to. I don't have a checklist to ensure I listen to x many Gaga songs a day, I listen to what I want when I want to. Sometime it will be songs from ARTPOP, and at others it will not. :shrug:

Link to post
Share on other sites

ItsTommyBitch

All the time :3

 

 

Listening to remixes keeps the original's fresh and helps highlight new things to obsess about in them. I find Remixes stretch longevity a LOT because remixes are always coming out!

 

 

I've learned to love some remixes better than their originals.

 

Only song I "skip" on ARTPOP is Dope, but i will always listen to I Wanna Be With You  :derpga:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

Of course. It still sounds fresh.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...