Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Starlight To Open On The ARTPOP Ball Tour

Bowie

Featured Posts

rivingtonreject

YAS! I know im the unpopular opinion here, but I actually really like her and i think her sets are sarcastic in the most subtle way. I'm very excited to see her again! Will she be opening all dates? Because my date's opener is Hatsune Miku....

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MahoTheMnstr

nobody should be surprised this will happen FOREVER!! as long as Gaga tours Starlight will be right behind her so get ready 

most of you don't even know what techno is so please stop judging, she did a fantastic job for gaga during the roseland residency. 

artRaver

Rather have a DJ set than whatever we had for BWTB, yay! :party:

Laughing because I bet the after parties is going to be 18+ which means none of my friends can go with me, S.O.S.  :sharon:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

The after party thing sounds interesting though, I'll definitely look into it, it might be a chance to meet Haus people or even Gaga herself :excited:

These are just held by little clubs in the area after concerts, Gaga usually never shows up. I think the only one she went to was to premiere the Judas single, other than that its just a club with Starlight.

Haroon

These are just held by little clubs in the area after concerts, Gaga usually never shows up. I think the only one she went to was to premiere the Judas single, other than that its just a club with Starlight.

Ahhh I see :omg: Are they any good? I was going to go to the one after Chris Brown's concert but I was underage :noparty:

codymonster

A hologram and Lady Starlight :lana: Get it Gagz :lana:

Jk, I'm actually excited for the hologram!

Ahhh I see :omg: Are they any good? I was going to go to the one after Chris Brown's concert but I was underage :noparty:

It's alright if you don't really wanna just go home after a concert, nothing really special though. It's not uncommon for an opening band to perform again or 'host' it; they usually just sit and get drunk and talk over a mic. The only one that would've been worth it was the Judas one. You're not gonna ve missing anything unless you're in love with what Starlight does though, believe me.

Haroon

It's alright if you don't really wanna just go home after a concert, nothing really special though. It's not uncommon for an opening band to perform again or 'host' it; they usually just sit and get drunk and talk over a mic. The only one that would've been worth it was the Judas one. You're not gonna ve missing anything unless you're in love with what Starlight does though, believe me.

I see I see :huh: In that case I think I'll skip it, I thought it'd be like an after party like a mini-club but if it's an extension of Starlight's set then I probably won't - assuming I'm not crazy for it :noparty: I'll stick to going clubbing after the concert :laughga:

Thank you for letting me know  :hug:

Archived