Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How Do You feel about MTN ?

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

ChasingGhosts

One of her best songs! I love everything about it and its very personal to me :wub: The video is one of her best too :giveup: 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My least favorite from her. I couldn't even make it all the way through the first time I heard it.

Robotboy

people didnt start to hate it? :rip: 

at first listen i thought the chorus was a bit too harsh compared to the flawless intro and verses but its definetly one of her best songs!

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

One of her best songs. It flopped because the era had run its course, You And I killed the era.

Eh I was late on liking it around the time it came out. Once it was released as a single I started to like it more.

I love it so much. :emo:

The only thing I would change is making the "THE NIII-IIIIIIGHT" adlibs louder, they punch my soul.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

Miranda Sings

It's amazing. I still remember listening to Born This Way for the first time in my car when the CD came out. Major chills. One of my favorite driving songs to this day!

homomo

Best song lyrically, production wise, and everything else.

I asked some of my coworkers what their favorite Gaga song is and most of them surprising said "Marry The Night" because they said it's different than the typical Gaga. lol

LaLuna

I like it. Not my favorite Gaga song but it's still pretty damn good, and it certainly deserved better than being released as the 5th single only to end up being a flop. I know we hate "little managers" here but to this day I'm still convinced it would've been a decent hit had it been released as the 2nd single instead of Judas.

And the video gives me life, it's so amazing :legend:

I love that you have to be a fan and know Gaga's background to understand it.

Neutral. It's not my favorite Gaga song, but it's still good! The music video made it even more special to me. 

Love Trumps Hate

Archived