Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga ft Iggy Azalea

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

Haroon

After listening to The New Classic, I'd love if those two worked together on a song :excited:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

After listening to The New Classic, I'd love if those two worked together on a song :excited:

Same! Fancy is amazing, I think they could work together well!

I'd be interested to hear the sound they would make together because I imagine Gaga would meet her half way in the sense of maybe having an urban-trap song, "Bounce" was the closest thing to pop Iggy got with this album and I didn't like that much so I would only be here for it if the song sounded urban/trap influenced. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

Absolutely! Fancy is the best pop song of the year so far imo. If it's for  a REALLY good song, I couldn't be more in for it! :party:

truth be told, she might even take Gaga for a trip around billboard's hot 100.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Little7Monster

Well, Gaga said she was looking at some "fearless electronic hip-hip artists" when asked about Ratchet. I know DJWS put the instrumental on his latest EP, but perhaps we could have a Ratchet feat. Iggy Azealia. She's riding high off the success of Fancy, so Ratchet could be a big song. I just hope it comes out, it (along with TEA) was one of the tracks I was most looking forward to. 

Plus, wouldn't it be hilarious if Iggy Azealia took Azealia Banks place? 

Yes. Maybe Ratchet could finally come to life. Or this could be J&D of Act II. :legend:

No...
And I thought she said she would "kill" Gaga
In the "who would you marry, ****, and kill" game.

I don't get the hype about her.
But I also don't get the hype around Lorde and Pharrel or however his name is spelled.

That was just a silly game, it was not meant to be taken seriosly. :smh:

Allison M

Yes. Maybe Ratchet could finally come to life. Or this could be J&D of Act II. :legend:

That was just a silly game, it was not meant to be taken seriosly. :smh:

I meant more about her reasoning, "Gaga's into vomit and stuff so I'll have to kill her"

I don't think she understands Gaga and that would come across if they did something together.

Either way, not here for it. J&D was enough rap for me.

JudasInTheDark

Honestly I couldn't help being really pissed if this was announced because I REALLY wanted those Gaga + Azealia collaborations. I don't hate Iggy, but Azealia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Iggy

Archived