šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LM keep hyping things up: a fan says we're not ready for artRAVE

Neptune

Featured Posts

SummerGirl21

you know what I would like? Ā FOR HER TO ADD SOME MORE US DATES!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know what I would like? FOR HER TO ADD SOME MORE US DATES!

YES! No Memphis OR St. Louis?????? Come on Gags.

SummerGirl21

YES! No Memphis OR St. Louis?????? Come on Gags.

I'm in Nashville. I'd go to the Atlanta show if it wasn't on a Tuesday.Ā 

I'm about an hour from Memphis in AR. Ā I'd go to Dallas but it's a 9ish hour drive and I'll be in school. Ā Meh, we can only hopeĀ  :noparty:

I'm in Nashville. I'd go to the Atlanta show if it wasn't on a Tuesday.Ā 

Ā 

I'm about an hour from Memphis in AR.Ā  I'd go to Dallas but it's a 9ish hour drive and I'll be in school.Ā  Meh, we can only hope

Schwerk

Pretty shure she talked about the interactive elements of the show. Like she mentioned on the radio, she'll have stuff shot out to the crowd and things falling from the sky.Ā 

Ā 

All I know is it'll be hard not watching any footage untill I go and see it late september.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Haroon

I've heard the whole "you're not ready" way too many times to get hyped for anything :duck: Even if I'm not ready, I still don't register comments like this :laughga: I hope it's amazing and I hope we're all blown away :awesome:

lego

Please, I don't want to see anymore threads for each Diana's tweet. That child is just... I can't.

FreePalestine

Phoenix

ARTPOP turned out to be a masterpeice. It doesn't have to be commercially successful (even though it is) to be a masterpeice! It's actually a ****ing good album thankyou very much :whitney: :ARTPOP:

On topic: oh look more rumours. Cool. Next?

Ā 

It's a masterpiece for me it's a great album musically. But the ERA was a mess let's be honest.Ā 

šŸ’Ž

SpadesToStart

Regardless of how the era goes, Gaga's tours are always fabulous.Ā  I will buy into any hype she dishes out regarding tours.Ā  If she says it's going to be amazing, it will be amazing.

GypsyPrince

Gaga's live performances = nothing short of amazing.

Ā 

Whether it's just fans hyping things up for nothing, or whether she really has something up her sleeves, I'm pretty sure I'll be slayed by the tour. :legend:

Blade

MTE. :awkney:Ā  Ā I bet she told them something useless like she's gonna be wearing red lipstick and they're excited about thatĀ  :lmao:

tbhĀ  :laughga:

thats nice but the tour is less than two weeks away so i'll judge "just how ready" i am when i watch opening night videos

Archived