MattyMonster

86 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite album?

• Taylor Swift
    • Fearless
    • Speak Now

Featured Posts

MattyMonster

I can't wait for my thing to arrive. I pre-ordered it the day she announced the DVD. It's going to be so great<333!

@Matty That cat video made me die, that's how cute it is.

The DVD looks really amazing. I have to say that I was absolutely disappointed with TMB special on HBO. I though the camera was pretty bad, the cut out parts annoyed me and the sound mixing was atrocious. But it looks like this DVD will totally make up for it.

Also, I'm convinced that Taylor is gonna end up as the old cat lady. She already has the cat and based in the video, she has her granny-sweater and haircut :toofunny:

Edited by MattyMonster

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MattyMonster

• JeffSwift

• DMTT

• ALX

Top Posters In This Topic

JeffSwift

I never saw the Monster Ball on HBO, i am a fan of Gaga but i do not consider myself a Little Monster. Did you see her perform for that children's thing? It was really good.

Hahah, i hope she does that'd be the funniest thing ever. She should dress up as an old woman and make another video.

Ugh i really wanna go see the Speak Now tour on Tuesday. i am just waiting for the tickets to go down a little bit more haha. They are so expensive on stubhub. It's like 80 dollars for nose bleed seats. But i want to go, cause there is going to be like surprise guests and stuff. Taylor Swift + Surprise guests = omg. lol

MattyMonster

Yeah, I've seen it. I loved it. Probably my favorite performances of the year.

Is that the very last show? 'Cause that is gonna be EPIC!

I heard the Speak Now preview on MSN and they changed it! One of my favorite parts of the concert was when she finishes the song, grabs the guy's hand and says "Let's run away now" and she walks through the audience until she arrives to the small stage at the other end of the arena. I was so looking forward to hear that!! I'm so disappointed... I hope they didn't change it for the DVD.

Edited by agus
who will love me when the night is over

JeffSwift

Yeah. I guess if you pre ordered it the day it came out, then it came early. Idk lol! But i'm so excited. Give me your email and i'll send you the songs!

@agus, they change it a little bit. They show her running a little bit of the time and then they show the dancers on the stage a little. The camera isn't focused on her as she is running through the audience.

Sorry. What I meant was if the version on the CD is different than the one the DVD

Edited by agus
who will love me when the night is over