Bye

You guys know what I ment :laughga: 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Azor Ahai

It is the biggest in Europe.

21.000 seats.

In Barcelona the Palau Sant Jordi has a capacity of 23.000 people (including GA)

We don't know how much people can be there in a concert including GA. So the number of SEATS can not be compared to the number of people that can attend to a concert.

Oh seats. Because the Greek Olympic Stadium has a capacity of 80k so I was confused.

Inb4 fan wishes of telephone get turned into rumours and then official statements and another betrayal which was never mentioned by anyone related to Gaga

NewYorkCity

Oh seats. Because the Greek Olympic Stadium has a capacity of 80k so I was confused.

But that's a stadium not an arena..

I've reading and the thing is that it also has another room with 2000 people capacity for concerts too.

It also has a public square, shopping center, entrance for ships, gym, pool... so it is really big because it has a lot of things inside tho

They should sing Telephone & Video Phone togheter live once and for all  :legend:

This would be so cool! :giveup:

Azor Ahai

But that's a stadium not an arena..

I've reading and the thing is that it also has another room with 2000 people capacity for concerts too.

It also has a public square, shopping center, entrance for ships, gym, pool... so it is really big because it has a lot of things inside tho

Stadium /=/ arena ??? :omg: My whole life is a lie.

Sexxx

tumblr_m3gqs6tZwN1rtkxnso1_500.gif

i don't wanna be waiting till NEXT YEAR to hear bey and Gaga perform :Cry:

RAMROD

YES, Make it happen please!! :nooo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

They're not headlining together. The spanish newspaper said pop stars like Beyoncé and Gaga may perform there by the end of 2015, it wasn't even a confirmation.

RAMROD

They're not headlining together. The spanish newspaper said pop stars like Beyoncé and Gaga may perform there by the end of 2015, it wasn't even a confirmation.

Don't ruin sweet dreams, please!

A duet that many of us wish to see live tbh!! :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived