Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When did Katy begin slaying?

johnjeric

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SychosSoChic

The GP likes brainless casual simple pop songs.

:tea:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Robotboy

yup her label buys her radio spins, youtube views, Facebook/twitter followers..

i also think interscope did it for gagas twitter in 2011 but they clearly stopped, while capitol continues :fail: she doesnt even have fans (that i know anyway)

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

TylerMedeiros

is it possible for interscope to use payola right now for GUY to save it? lol...

YEET

sobercool

It wasn't all of sudden. She slowly worked her way to the top ever since California Gurls, when Gaga was swallowing rosaries and Katy was naked on a cotton candy cloud. 

I wouldn't be too quick to shame her for being "safe" as many of you do. Taking risks and making people upset is probably not her thing and she looks pretty comfortable doing what she does. 

I've also noticed that she knows how to alternate the sound of her singles. Part of the reason why "Unconditionally" didn't do very well was because the former single was already a cheesy, uplifting one. DH's mysteriousness was a necessary swift from Roar's cheerfulness. The same happened with Firework and ET.Gaga releases two electropop singles about s-x in a row, instead of releasing one more mellow, personal and exhilarating. But that's just a theory I have.

elijahfan

Payola :ohwell:

That's what I've always been suspecting. I assume Gaga did it as well during the BTW days - at least, her management did. And ever since the ARTPOP era, I have the feeling she asked them to stop it.

MANiCURE

who cares? let her enjoy her success and you enjoy lady gaga

These Katy threads are doing my head in. Big time.

Koreku

It's funny because, despite her major followers on twitter/ Facebook, as well as her major amount of views, I barely hear people talking about Katy. She's very plain with everything she does, so she barely ever creates a buzz.  

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Archived