Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Never even heard this song...

GypsyHaus

Featured Posts

GypsyHaus

Tbh, I've never heard NOBTR or Second Time Around :awkney:

I've actually never really invested my time in listening to unreleased :hor: Surely I'm not the only one here who hasn't really listened to unreleased songs

The only ones I've listened to and actually really like is Fever and SOFU- fever is my jam, before Adam Lambert ruined it...

Edit: I have heard a bit of red and blue- I love her acoustic stuff. And the demos of The Fame songs from way back when

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fabulousjoshie05

I've never EVER watched a friends episode.

I never have either!  But I LOVE unreleased tracks!!!! 

Anomaly

Let me help you with that :classy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69noCTkhuQ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DQgjHmGJU4

chrismugler

Well listen to this masterpiece and rejoice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP0SB9eK5qI

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

juicyjuicy

from one monster to another...

NOBTR and STA ARE THE BEST 2 UNRELEASED SONGS

YOU GO LISTEN TO THEM RIGHT NOW

Hauser

You better listen to No Way, Then You'd Love Me, Reel Cool, all of her more RnB tracks that are unreleased because they SLAY :music:

Seeka

Don't bother with Nothing On but The Radio it is overrated and was never proved to be Gaga.

BUT most of gaga's unreleased music is just as good if not better than most of the work on The Fame.

Wonderful, Honest eyes, Second Time Around, and Rockshow are so brilliant.

Stephen

Listen to:

No Way

Fooled Me Again

Future Love

Animal

And if you wanna get really old...

No Floods :cry: The best pre-Gaga song

Ethan

Don't bother with Nothing On but The Radio it is overrated and was never proved to be Gaga.

BUT most of gaga's unreleased music is just as good if not better than most of the work on The Fame.

Wonderful, Honest eyes, Second Time Around, and Rockshow are so brilliant.

Where were you when she was jamming to a remastered version of NOBTR in 2012 lol

Seeka

Where were you when she was jamming to a remastered version of NOBTR in 2012 lol

That was never proven to be NOBTR.

Also, if I remember correctly the lyrics most associated with that car ride were: "ARTPOP, ARTPOP, music baby" or something like that.

Ethan

That was never proven to be NOBTR.

Also, if I remember correctly the lyrics most associated with that car ride were: "ARTPOP, ARTPOP, music baby" or something like that.

Noooo this was a completely DIFFERENT car ride lol. I'm not delusional. Someone can back me up, everyone thought NOBTR was gonna be on ARTPOP. This was before we knew it was called ARTPOP anyway, before we even had a theme. Pre princess die days too!

Seeka

Noooo this was a completely DIFFERENT car ride lol. I'm not delusional. Someone can back me up, everyone thought NOBTR was gonna be on ARTPOP. This was before we knew it was called ARTPOP anyway, before we even had a theme. Pre princess die days too!

It was still never proven to be Gaga. I don't care what proof comes up. There is nothing substantial until Gaga says herself "Yes I did sing Nothing on But the Radio".

I'm glad it never made it to ARTPOP if she did do it. She didn't write it, it is overrated, and people would be b---hing about how the versions are different.

Archived