Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Do you ever feel the need to defend Gaga?

Magualls

Featured Posts

ChasingGhosts

No. I'll be a logical person and admit when she hasn't had the best decisions.

I defend her if the people saying stuff generally don't know what they're talking about, or if they say something that is untrue :yes: If it's someone who is just constantly hating for the sake of hating, then no I don't bother, there's nothing you gain from speaking to those people :noparty:

these :tea:

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

Hell, I sometimes feel the need to defend her on this site.

Sometimes, but I'm really confident and secure in her enough to not always fight her battles

When I think people are being unreasonable I step in but everyone's entitled to their opinion

Exactly, I don't care if someone likes her. But if they are being disrespectful or saying something untruthful or ridiculous, then I will chime in. They usually change their tune within 30 seconds.

theotherside

In certain cases. When people say she is untalented or when they attack how floppy the ARTPOP era is or say she only does nice things (like donating money) for attention. But if they're just saying she has a penis or she's ugly or something then I just ignore it cause they're obviously just haters.

lastlinefirst

Every single day. But I do it about things I care about, and I definitely care about her. I know it's stupid but when people talk badly about it, it almost feels like they're talking about me bc I care about her so much.

Stefani328

Only when the others are being complete b---hes

"Only when someone insults her talent.... THen.... "

tumblr_lov0z599ZP1qhxr17o1_400.gif

Agree 

Miranda Sings

It's sad how many times I've had to convince people that Gaga doesn't have a penis. There are pictures of her vag on the internet if you really need convincing. People are so dumb. I defend her talent and music when needed, but honestly most of my friends respect her. Mostly because I've made them :teehee:

GypsyDope

Alot of people say things about her that aren't true. So I do correct them with the tea. But I don't try and argue about it. Some people just have their minds made up. 

this 

MahoTheMnstr

With people I know when they're generally being ignorant or uneducated, yes I do. But that goes for any subject, not just Gaga.

But from straight up haters online and other fan groups? No. There's no point.

grenziel

I choose my battle for her. Right now, i really don't mind people in the internet because it's really pointless to argue with them. However when i meet people then they found out that I'm a monster they would asks question about Gaga (i always find this amusing) about illuminati, about her association with satan or just anything about her. Then that i would correct their first assumption.

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

Daredevil

Alot of people say things about her that aren't true. So I do correct them with the tea. But I don't try and argue about it. Some people just have their minds made up.

You can't just split the tea on people like that. It hurts... :derpga:

Archived