Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Radio Station/s won't play G.U.Y., cause it doesn't appear to be a hit

Sunny

Featured Posts

LaLuna

You'll see very soon. The police are gonna find him murdered in his apartment, beaten to death with copies of ARTPOP.  "YAS GAGA", "Kunty Purry", "come to brazil", "#justiceforMTN" will be written on the wall with his blood. Out of fear radios will enforce a ban on Katy's music and they'll put the next Gaga single on power play for 3 months, for free. Twitter monsters ain't playin', they're out for blood. :derpga:

:lmao:

The scary part is, I'm pretty sure some monsters would be crazy enough to do it :ohno:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sunny

My radio station is playing G.U.Y. right now and giving away ArtRave tickets.

It was the #2 of the hour and DH was #3

G.U.Y. :slay:

A LM just won tickets!

Yaaas

28mmjc1.jpg

I like dancin', and ponies....

You'll see very soon. The police are gonna find him murdered in his apartment, beaten to death with copies of ARTPOP.  "YAS GAGA", "Kunty Purry", "come to brazil", "#justiceforMTN" will be written on the wall with his blood. Out of fear radios will enforce a ban on Katy's music and they'll put the next Gaga single on power play for 3 months, for free. Twitter monsters ain't playin', they're out for blood. :derpga:

Hahahahaha that's be a good episode for some crime show and they get Gaga to star because she's accused of glamourising murder :rofl:

Hahahahaha that's be a good episode for some crime show and they get Gaga to star because she's accused of glamourising murder :rofl:

"CSI goes Gaga". :gaga:  inb4 all time low ratings for the show. We all know bout the Curse. :ohno:

Nobody thought that Lights would be a hit and I'm pretty sure they sucked the c*ck off of it...... :awkney:

"CSI goes Gaga". :gaga:  inb4 all time low ratings for the show. We all know bout the Curse. :ohno:

inb4 CSI and all its spin offs are cancelled because of her :emma:

The scary part is, I'm pretty sure some monsters would be crazy enough to do it :ohno:

They're buying plane tickets right now. The US visa system might slow them, but he's as good as dead.

inb4 CSI and all its spin offs are cancelled because of her :emma:

Bout time if you ask me. :flop:

Antidote

Yeah and by not playing it they're even help GUY not to become a hit :rip:

With such decisions they decide what song is going to be a hit....and they know it.....

Haroon

I don't understand how this had anything to do with Katy though :laughga: Like he tweeted asking about G.U.Y. and the guy replied with saying that Birthday is going to be a smash single :dies:

This guy... I tweeted to him, and he say that he didn't wrote that he thinks that Birthday is better than G.U.Y.  :dies:

🌹 free britney 🌹

I don't think some of you understand how promo works. Just because you do one performance (on a show that doesn't pander to your fanbase's demographic I might add) doesn't translate it being promoted to the entire world.

How many of you regularly watch the Late Show with Letterman?

I thought it was good exposure to be performing in front of an audience who otherwise wouldn't pay you attention but GUY is more suited for SNL or another show where kids and young adults into pop music would watch.

Basically, the promo she's done hasn't really been on the correct format for the type of people her music caters to.

I think at this point, Gaga doesn't care. Which means we shouldn't either. Actions speak louder than words and TBH if GUY isn't a hit, then I would say it's a wrap for the album. Focus on the tour and try again with the next one. Hopefully not as EDM heavy.

Koreku

I don't think some of you understand how promo works. Just because you do one performance (on a show that doesn't pander to your fanbase's demographic I might add) doesn't translate it being promoted to the entire world.

How many of you regularly watch the Late Show with Letterman?

I thought it was good exposure to be performing in front of an audience who otherwise wouldn't pay you attention but GUY is more suited for SNL or another show where kids and young adults into pop music would watch.

Basically, the promo she's done hasn't really been on the correct format for the type of people her music caters to.

I think at this point, Gaga doesn't care. Which means we shouldn't either. Actions speak louder than words and TBH if GUY isn't a hit, then I would say it's a wrap for the album. Focus on the tour and try again with the next one. Hopefully not as EDM heavy.

I think at the beginning gaga was trying but then the whole team drama and depression kind of slowed down ARTPOP's flight, and from there on she gave up :cry:

I don't understand how this had anything to do with Katy though :laughga: Like he tweeted asking about G.U.Y. and the guy replied with saying that Birthday is going to be a smash single :dies:

r u serious :rip:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Archived