Michael

RedOne? Yes or No?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No for RedOne on Album #6?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Laceface

Most definitely for me, I'd like to see him on ACT II. He is yet to disappoint me tbh

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If thay can make magic together like they once did, then yes, why not? If they've lost that chemistry, then no.

Right now I'd say yes because I'm listening to The Fame album and it's great :music: On the other hand I'm not sure whether she should collaborate with him again ... Like many mentioned maybe 2, 3 or 4 songs on the album? Until now he didn't dissapoint me :ohwell:

Anderson123

An album with RedOne and Zedd, with DJ White Shadow as the executive producer would be interesting.

dontbesweet

No. Move on from any producers she's had in the past, work with someone fresh, NO EDM BULLS*T EVER AGAIN.

this.

But Redone too!

Hurem

Absolutely. Gaga's best when she's doing with RedOne. You may call him ReDone or whatever, but it's a fact that she brings the best out of him. Let's face it, her biggest hits were RedOne's production. She needs to fire DJWS and bring RedOne back.

Yes it was.

People have different viewpoints on this, as shown in that thread. I believe it's an EP, in my opinion an album has 10 or more tracks. That is your opinion. Interscope released it as an EP.

Michael

People have different viewpoints on this, as shown in that thread. I believe it's an EP, in my opinion an album has 10 or more tracks. That is your opinion. Interscope released it as an EP.

Yeah, an album is 10 songs or more. That's why the most successful album of all time, Thriller, has only 9 songs. :awkney:

It's not a matter of opinion though. :toofunny:

Based on facts, it is an album. It is over 25 minutes in length, and is not a maxi-single or remix single and therefore it is an album, as that is what is officially classified as an album.

The only reason why it could be classed as an EP is because it was released alongside The Fame in most territories, but it's very similar to what Jay-Z did with The Blueprint. It doesn't mean it's not an album.

Archived