🎨 PHOENIX Graphics | Taking requests!

Phoenix

Featured Posts

Prometheus

yes ofc, just tell me the details :yes: 

Okay so it needs to say

GRËVS

With the two dots and whatnot

I'm thinking black with a subtle reflection so it kind of looks metallic? If that's possible. Something like this font:

http://img11.deviantart.net/8765/i/2013/276/9/5/logo_concept___the_new_avicii_logo_for_2014_by_mrdylanhewitt-d6p1my9.png

But maybe thicker?

Also, can you make a second option where the middle line of the G connects through the middle line in the R and the middle line in the E and through the V and S?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gianni Versace

hi babe can you make a thread title image thing for me?

I want it to be somewhat gold and minimalist and say "Gianni's Goodies" in any font you'd like (though I'd prefer if it wasn't in cursive)

maybe this can be the background:

le-dome-baroque-carpet-2.jpg

with some mirrored rectangular borders and a bit of a blur over the pic so the words still pop.

thank you so much!

Phoenix

hi babe can you make a thread title image thing for me?

I want it to be somewhat gold and minimalist and say "Gianni's Goodies" in any font you'd like (though I'd prefer if it wasn't in cursive)

maybe this can be the background:

le-dome-baroque-carpet-2.jpg

with some mirrored rectangular borders and a bit of a blur over the pic so the words still pop.

thank you so much!

will work on it when im dpne with studying ;)

💎

Gianni Versace

will work on it when im dpne with studying ;)

thanks bud i'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello again. :awesome: 

So I'd like to request a Twitter header.

Picture

The picture is just for reference. Something about brush strokes are very appealing to me.

The hex code of the paint colors to be used are the following: DCD8CD (Gray), A1BECE (Blue), 9EA1CA (Purple), FFFFFF (White) & ADC1A5 (Green). The dimensions are 1600 x 450. There's a thick white border surrounding it. But there's space showing the color outside the border, too. My explanation is a mess. :giveup: I'll be putting text at the center so can you leave a space? Thanks. I'll be waiting. :emma: 

By the way, my new avatar and cover photo are just an experiment I did earlier. I didn't ask for other graphic artists.

:yes: I'm really inexperienced in Photoshop so I tried to modify some stuff and was pleased on the outcome. :laughga: 

Phoenix

Hello again. :awesome: 

So I'd like to request a Twitter header.

Picture

The picture is just for reference. Something about brush strokes are very appealing to me.

The hex code of the paint colors to be used are the following: DCD8CD (Gray), A1BECE (Blue), 9EA1CA (Purple), FFFFFF (White) & ADC1A5 (Green). The dimensions are 1600 x 450. There's a thick white border surrounding it. But there's space showing the color outside the border, too. My explanation is a mess. :giveup: I'll be putting text at the center so can you leave a space? Thanks. I'll be waiting. :emma: 

Hidden Content

i dont understand the border part, the rest is okay :)

💎

Prometheus

@Phoenix could you possibly extend the bottom of the S toward the V? Just so there's less of a gap. Not touching. About as close as the spaces between the other letters. :)

mUwEDYO.png

Duella Dvil

Can i get a design made out in black and red, the background is white.

20150212-pictures-madonna-rebel-heart-co

In the style of this shirt

lady-gaga-born-way-white-short-sleeved-t

Wires eyes brows and mouth

No words

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Phoenix

Can i get a design made out in black and red, the background is white.

20150212-pictures-madonna-rebel-heart-co

In the style of this shirt

lady-gaga-born-way-white-short-sleeved-t

Wires eyes brows and mouth

No words

Yes, I will try something and post it :)

------------------------------

For member from another forum:

ymqJ0WP.png

💎

Archived