Watch the official commercial for Voce Viva

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

digital art

🎨 PHOENIX Graphics | Taking requests!

evgenigerm2

@Phoenix

I need a Facebook group cover photo (dimensions are 1640x500 I think) for a Kardashian/Jenner fan group. Basically, it should have photos of each of the sisters (Kim, Kendall, Kourtney, Khloé and Kylie) and maybe a fancy big K or something. The name of the group is "The K Family" in case you need it. If you have no idea which pics to use (as I want them to be not that old) here you are: Kylie, Kendall, Khloé, Kourtney, Kim. If it's possible I want the sisters to be positioned in this order on the cover: Kylie, Khloé, Kim, Kourtney, Kendall. 

Thank you so much in advance, you're the best! :tony:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoenix
On 7/13/2017 at 2:57 PM, evgenigerm2 said:

@Phoenix

I need a Facebook group cover photo (dimensions are 1640x500 I think) for a Kardashian/Jenner fan group. Basically, it should have photos of each of the sisters (Kim, Kendall, Kourtney, Khloé and Kylie) and maybe a fancy big K or something. The name of the group is "The K Family" in case you need it. If you have no idea which pics to use (as I want them to be not that old) here you are: Kylie, Kendall, Khloé, Kourtney, Kim. If it's possible I want the sisters to be positioned in this order on the cover: Kylie, Khloé, Kim, Kourtney, Kendall. 

Thank you so much in advance, you're the best! :tony:

Yes sure :D I will make it when I get to my laptop later :)

💎

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
evgenigerm2
9 hours ago, Phoenix said:

@evgenigerm2

is this okay? :) 

image.png

You just made my day :tony:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
evgenigerm2

Can you give this a try? :giveup:

 

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eurotrash

Hey! Can you please do something for me really quick? :pray:

Basically, I need this poster to be in the dimensions 16 by 9 (I need it for a video)

001.jpg

And I need like 2 versions of it: one without the "Joanne" text in her sunglasses & one with it!

Thanks in advance :hug:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoenix
52 minutes ago, Bathory said:

Hey! Can you please do something for me really quick? :pray:

Basically, I need this poster to be in the dimensions 16 by 9 (I need it for a video)

001.jpg

And I need like 2 versions of it: one without the "Joanne" text in her sunglasses & one with it!

Thanks in advance :hug:

Yes sure i will do it when i get to my laptop ;)

💎

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eurotrash
16 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Yes sure i will do it when i get to my laptop ;)

Awesome! How soon is that going to be? Because I need it really soon :wacko:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoenix
30 minutes ago, Bathory said:

Awesome! How soon is that going to be? Because I need it really soon :wacko:

ill do it rn, sorry i wasnt home

💎

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eurotrash
7 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

ill do it rn, sorry i wasnt home

Can you also please make me designs (in the theme of the JWT poster) that say 5 DAYS, 4 DAYS, 3 DAYS, 2 DAYS, 1 DAY in the same font that's on the poster?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoenix
8 minutes ago, Bathory said:

Can you also please make me designs (in the theme of the JWT poster) that say 5 DAYS, 4 DAYS, 3 DAYS, 2 DAYS, 1 DAY in the same font that's on the poster?

a pic with just the text?

💎

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eurotrash
Just now, Phoenix said:

a pic with just the text?

Basically yes, but like with the colorful borders that are on the JWT poster too!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoenix
5 minutes ago, Bathory said:

Basically yes, but like with the colorful borders that are on the JWT poster too!

001.png

image.png

💎

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eurotrash
1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

001.png

image.png

Thank you so much!!!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...