Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Fame Perfume For Women Only or Unisex?

GagaVerse

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't smelt it, but Gaga said it was a perfume made for women even tho a lot of her gay friends used it.

GagaVerse

It's a women's perfume :yes: That doesn't stop some guys from wearing it though :shrug:

Wikipedia says it is unis-x. Why?

Haroon

Wikipedia says it is unis-x. Why?

Not sure really :huh: But from all the stores I've gone to it's been in the women's section :laughga:

TraeumereiLPB

How can a smell have a gender? If you like it, wear it. It's really simple. We only experience certain smells as feminine or masculine because we learn from society how a man and how a woman has to smell. In the 19th century, perfumes had no gender. The distinct catgorization in female and male perfume is a marketing invention of the 20th century. I know lots of guys wearing womens perfume and also many girls wearing mens colognes. Nothing wrong with it :yes:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

GagaVerse

Not sure really :huh: But from all the stores I've gone to it's been in the women's section :laughga:

Same :toofunny: That's why I asked. Today I went to the perfume shop and they said it is for women only. I want to wear it badly but I fear if I get bullied :toofunny:

Archived