đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

Optimus

It is :giveup:

But as long as Gaga can get money from somewhere and remain rich I wouldn't care because she'd still release whatever she wants and great videos. As long as touring doesn't ever fail her :giveup:

this is the only thing we have for now. Singles sales are gone, albums sales are gone too :giveup:

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

we shall see  :emma:

but honestly this is tragic

why our WW numbers are almost close to Prism's US numbers .... which is better when 1 month ago ARTPOP's numbers weren't even reported :derpga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Pure Adrenaline

what's the difference? :emma:

:dead:

Applause and DWUW had their WW moments (especially DWUW) so the beginning of the ARTPOP era (August - December) wasn't that bad :coffee:

It's so unfair :giveup: why did they screw up the first single WW?

They should've done:

- Pre-order in Europe (OR AT LEAST THE UK!), Australia

- Early promo in Japan, DWUW shouldnt have been a single there

- Later video release or release at the same time

- Promotion in the UK, Germany, France, Australia

Had they done this :nooo: it would've done sooo much better and the album momentum would still be there for the second and third and fourth single, because radio would be willing to play it, rather than thinking 'hm. The last two Gaga singles didn't do well, so why should I give the third single a chance? Let me play Birthday instead' :giveup:

this is the only thing we have for now. Singles sales are gone, album sales are gone too :giveup:

We don't even know for sure :giveup: We'll have to wait to see how it does. But we shouldn't compare it to BTWBall or MonsteBall. We'll just see if it's successful and that's it, we'll be happy with that.

Honestly, album sales are the only thing I thought Gaga would always have :deadbanana:

:cry:

:giveup:

Pure Adrenaline

It's so unfair :giveup: why did they screw up the first single WW?

They should've done:

- Pre-order in Europe (OR AT LEAST THE UK!), Australia

- Early promo in Japan, DWUW shouldnt have been a single there

- Later video release or release at the same time

- Promotion in the UK, Germany, France, Australia

Had they done this :nooo: it would've done sooo much better and the album momentum would still be there for the second and third and fourth single, because radio would be willing to play it, rather than thinking 'hm. The last two Gaga singles didn't do well, so why should I give the third single a chance? Let me play Birthday instead' :giveup:

if just Gaga sticked with the plan and released the single and the video at the same time .... the least thing that could have been better would be Gaga continuing her #1-#2 lead single streak from each album she released. with Applause's the BB position started the flop talk and the GP completely shut it off thank god the song was catchy and surived until November

Optimus

We don't even know for sure :giveup: We'll have to wait to see how it does. But we shouldn't compare it to BTWBall or MonsteBall. We'll just see if it's successful and that's it, we'll be happy with that.

Honestly, album sales are the only thing I thought Gaga would always have :deadbanana:

:cry:

:giveup:

the fact that before the ARTPOP era started I thought that 5M sales are were on lock is just :rip: 

the fact that before the ARTPOP era started I thought that 5M sales are were on lock is just :rip:

I had even lowered my expectations to 4M and I would have been happy with those numbers :rip:

But now :deadbanana:

NewYorkCity

I am so pressed.

I wish the song and the video were BAD, if that was the case I wouldn't give a ****.

Optimus

I had even lowered my expectations to 4M and I would have been happy with those numbers :rip:

But now :deadbanana:

I guess people were not here for ARTPOP. This era was a disaster. Hope she can come up with something better( not that its so hard to do this considering the quality F ARTPOP). And this era needs to die. nomore single or all of them will flop even harder than G.U.Y. The add date was 11 days ago and nothing, a music video is out and still not even in top 250 :rip:

ivEIUkUVDSVR.gif

I guess people were not here for ARTPOP. This era was a disaster. Hope she can come up with something better( not that its so hard to do this considering the quality F ARTPOP). And this era needs to die. nomore single or all of them will flop even harder than G.U.Y. The add date was 11 days ago and nothing, a music video is out and still not even in top 250 :rip:

ivEIUkUVDSVR.gif

Well, I don't agree about the quality but I agree that people were not here for it. The question is if they will be here for new Gaga music even if it's her best...

if just Gaga sticked with the plan and released the single and the video at the same time .... the least thing that could have been better would be Gaga continuing her #1-#2 lead single streak from each album she released. with Applause's the BB position started the flop talk and the GP completely shut it off thank god the song was catchy and surived until November

Applause might've sticked around till November in the US and Canada, but it was gone on radio by mid-October in Europe and mid-September Australia :giveup:

European airplay chartrun:

#91 - 16 - 11 - 7 - 7 - 6 - 7 - 6 - 6 - 6 - 8 - 11 - 16 - 28 - 77 (Roar meanwhile was #1) - 82 - >200 (OUT)

It had no longetivity at all :toofunny: 8 weeks inside the Top 10, but when radio saw that the airplay was too high for its sales, they let it drop like a rock :nooo:

Pure Adrenaline

the fact that I thought that 5m sales would have been only in the US :awkney:

the fact that I thought that 5m sales would have been only in the US :awkney:

That's a little too messy, sis, not even BTW managed...

Archived