💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

camping

DeanSummer

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck

I think the keyholder idea was meant to be a treat from Gaga to her fans. Unfortunately competition to get it created an abusive climate.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Maybe b.c my date got canceled I don't see the negativity behind camping though I think it would p fun to camp like 1 night with friends and other fans. Maybe that's a bit delusional. Anyways there will prob be less

I think the keyholder idea was meant to be a treat from Gaga to her fans. Unfortunately competition to get it created an abusive climate.

Actually witnessed the original keyholder in Minnesota curse out another and get sent to the back :usrs:

There will still be camping but not as intense.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Alcina Dimitrescu

What's a keyholder?

For the BTWB the first monster in the line would become the Monsterpit keyholder. Basically he got an assured meeting with Gaga, a lovely key necklace and signed a giant key

MonsterMum

For the BTWB the first monster in the line would become the Monsterpit keyholder. Basically he got an assured meeting with Gaga, a lovely key necklace and signed a giant key

awww cute!

Woolfsmck

Do you think people will actually camp over night or just get there early in the morning?

The keyholder idea was meant to reward the first person in line camping out overnite.

But people started coming earlier and earlier , then fights broke out as to who was first, then Gaga said that fighting would get you kicked out of line ....

But yeah, die hard fans will come a day or two early just to be at the front of the line.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

EnigmaGypsyBoy

The keyholder idea was meant to reward the first person in line camping out overnite.But people started coming earlier and earlier , then fights broke out as to who was first, then Gaga said that fighting would get you kicked out of line ....But yeah, die hard fans will come a day or two early just to be at the front of the line.

I meant for the artrave tour. Since I'm pretty sure there isn't going to be a key holder do you think people will actually be camping out for multiple days?

Archived