💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Song Sounds Eerily Similar to Applause

Willy Wonka

Featured Posts

Willy Wonka

THE COMMERCIAL IT IS FEATURED IN:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DQZHPu0o1I

Honestly, this is worse that Roar/Brave or even BTW/EY. 

Drag away.

NEW DEVELOPMENT: HE DID ONE OF THE JUDAS REMIXES.

In case anyone wants to hear a mashup: https://soundcloud.com/djeffendi/chris-lake-vs-lady-gaga-helium

THE FULL SONG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztuqU0imx5g

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

What the actual g9U3ZxD.jpg

Edit: I wanted to be the first to reply, but now that I'm actually listening to it, it's not that similar beyond the "doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo" haha. Roar/Brave was MUCH worse.

Chromatislaps

tumblr_inline_mvaohhe6Al1qc7g7w.gif

sue ha Gagz

btw the biggest ripoff song is maybe Madonna's Like a Virgin......its a direct copy of Billie Jean. The basslines are too similar, the buildup too. Billie Jean is the better song tho :gaga:  :ARTPOP:

Willy Wonka

What the actual g9U3ZxD.jpg

Edit: I wanted to be the first to reply, but now that I'm actually listening to it, it's not that similar beyond the "doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo" haha. Roar/Brave was MUCH worse.

clearly you haven't gotten to the breakdowns yet where the use the clapping and the same synths.

BLACKOUTbritney

It's so similar to applause, but it won't ever be anywhere near as successful so

tumblr_mxz4reoFaw1svi3flo1_500.gif

PoshLife

clearly you haven't gotten to the breakdowns yet where the use the clapping and the same synths.

It sounds like every buildup I've ever heard in pop music. The clapping, the volume growing, the beat going into double-time right before the chorus... It's textbook.

Willy Wonka

It sounds like every buildup I've ever heard in pop music. The clapping, the volume growing, the beat going into double-time right before the chorus... It's textbook.

He was one of the official remixes for Judas...

He's familiar with her music to say the least.

the synth is the same

PoshLife

the synth is the same

Using the same synth does not a copy make. The DWUW intro that slays everyone used the same synth as some random other song somebody discovered (er, that's so vague but I can't remember the name of it, it was kind of a big deal for a while if you remember), but nobody here believed that was a copy. You can't have it both ways.

This isn't at all worth getting worked up about. It's actually kind of a good song.

Archived