💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UPDATED: artRAVE in Vienna, Austria (NOVEMBER 2nd 2014)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

you g.u.y.s, i asked via email the arrival of my EE (chose the european union delivery option) and they told me that its "will call," meaning they wont send it by post but i have to pick it up the day of the show with my id and credit card. dafuq? 2 years ago, i also ordered EE and they sent it by mail... why the change? :wtf:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

hackedaccount

I am really worried about this ''Will Call'' thing. Me and my gf bought LMZ and we want to camp out, but then we will have to get our tickets from the box office. I asked someone from Stadthalle and he told me that the box office will open 1 hour before the show. I wonder how will I be able to get my ticket if there will be other people in the line...Maybe we can get our tickets one day or two before the show ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Steccazero

Hi! I'm coming with my boyfriend and our friend and we are from Italy! So we get to see Wien too! I am so excited! Any tips? 

pls get into this ***uettery

itsdominik

Hi! I'm coming with my boyfriend and our friend and we are from Italy! So we get to see Wien too! I am so excited! Any tips?

Visit Schloss Schönbrunn! It is a very beautiful and famous castle with a huge and artistic garden :)

• 1 month later...

Anybody wants to buy a GA ticket? 

I'm kind of over this album and tour and I'm thinking of skipping this one out.  :noparty:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

POPDEVASTATION

Hi, i also am attending Vienna artRAVE and i've been looking for a place to stay near the arena and i found this hotel which looks amazing, almost too good to be truth, especially for the price (i expected it to be more expensive) and i was wondering if it's really that good..

Has anyone been to this hotel before so i can get a confirmation about how good it is?

Here is the link:

https://www.hotelstadthalle.at/garden-room-vienna

• 3 weeks later...
Andy McQueen

I'm going, but I'm somehow scared, I never was there in Stadthalle, I hope I will find it and I hope I won't get claustrophobic or get ear pain or stuff ... :ohno:

Archived