💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

HarryTheNight

No apparently that is real :/ well thats what i've seen online everywhere. Anyway I really hate this new sound, hope cake like lady gaga is just a joke or her messing around with sounds, and not actually an indication of what ARTPOP will sound like...

Yeah pretty sure its real.. I didn't mind it until i heard, "Im getting fat and so's my bank" like who puts that in a song!? haha. I don't think this is an indication of ARTPOP's sound (except maybe the rap collabs) but i just hate that this is the first new music the public is hearing from her in over 2 years.. :cry:

No apparently that is real :/ well thats what i've seen online everywhere. Anyway I really hate this new sound, hope cake like lady gaga is just a joke or her messing around with sounds, and not actually an indication of what ARTPOP will sound like...

agree

Hypocrateen

I'm just listening to Luxury by Azealia for the first time (sorry I don't live in caves, I'm just not interested in the genre) and I'm getting really excited for the Ratchet collab :flutter:

Edited by hypocrateen

Wait..Who's the guy in Cake? Is that Kendrick?!

It's Gaga. They pitched her voice to sound like a man, but it's actually her.

i think what they were asking was the male vocal part in the song. Even when the song is at its original tempo and normal vocals there is a guy. How did this song come about anyways? I just remember djws put it on his soundcloud and from there idk how much itgood has been explained Edited by BigDreamer

MANiCURE1295

I'm talking about the guy in the chorus

I'm sorry but :dies:

I cant wait to laugh at this one when ARTPOP actually premieres :flutter:

That snippet has always confused me coz I know the instrumental has proven to be fake (the full is on youtube somewhere) but I swear the vocals in that song are gaga? It really sounds like her... But i can't really tell what she's saying.

Also what I don't get is it really sounds similar to that song she played for fans in her car - http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7YK65y1lq3o

Edited by daclem

That snippet has always confused me coz I know the instrumental has proven to be fake (the full is on youtube somewhere) but I swear the vocals in that song are gaga? It really sounds like her... But i can't really tell what she's saying.

Also what I don't get is it really sounds similar to that song she played for fans in her car - http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7YK65y1lq3o

it really doesnt sound that similar honestly and from the video you cant hear much over the fans. Even the recreation of a fan who was supposedly there isnt legit.

I think the media suddenly reporting on month old news about her weight gain along with the Body Revolution was to really splash her onto covers again

Hypocrateen

I'm sorry but :dies:

I cant wait to laugh at this one when ARTPOP actually premieres :flutter:

The lyrics are so meaningful

:derpga:

Edited by hypocrateen

And how do you know?

q2qv.jpg

Edited by DirtyPony

heavyMetalGAGA

im pretty sure the era started when djws said "ITS STARTING" or whatever the quote was and whenever gaga opened her mouth about the album after the blackout was over. Btw, i think the monstr vision is just a fan rumor but i do wonder why she hasnt been putting any new vids out. Also, just food for thought, we will hopefully get some more solid info in october or november once gaga goes back to the studio to record some more. We know how she gets excited and likes to tease us.

didn't know he tweeted that...but to me the new era doesn't start until the new single drops. it's as point blank as that. however, her outfits and interviews seem to be contributing towards the new era more so than towards born this way. i hope you're right about october and november though, hope she doesn't overhype though. would be nice to hear about the new single around christmas and then have it a month later :lala:

Edited by heavyMetalGAGA

Look at this era so far and how different it is from the Born This Way era, The Fame Monster era, etc.

I know we're not fully in the ARTPOP era yet, but you can already tell that this era is going to be AMAZING!

28invgp.png

Edited by DirtyPony