💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

BigDreamer

She might be Gaga's best friend, but Im not here at all for Lady Starlight to be a producer of Gaga's songs :pukey:

Does anybody know if Lady Starlight ever really has produced??

no such thing as insiders right now TBH..gaga doesnt even know -_________-

LETS ASK ELIZABETH TAY...I MEAN LINDSAY LOHAN :derpga:

Im still curious what her involvement will be if any. I just remember there was a period of time over the summer where they hung out and stuff and seemed like really good friends and then she was supposed to be coming to LM.com and apparently in the first music video.....and then POOF she disappeared and the next chapter of the ARTPOP mindf___ began.

Dylangaga

Reach for da stars

gaga did do BALLET IN HER MARRY THE NIGHT VIDEO!?!?! and she always hints at **** before..havign to do with the black swan part

Edited by DTooker91

She might be Gaga's best friend, but Im not here at all for Lady Starlight to be a producer of Gaga's songs :pukey:

Has anyone even heard a demo/mixtape of anything from her? Has she even produced anything? Maybe DJWS taught her something during the tour.

George Black

I've never heard a song from Gaga that I didn't like, so afterall I guess that, no matter who works with her, ARTPOP will be great.

053Timo

I LOVE THIS, I dont think any other artist have fans who are looking for theories etc. like LittleMonsters XD What theory would Necki have with Stupid Hoe?

Dylangaga

has anyone noticed any possible hints in her 20 secs of twerking in cake like lady gaga..I noticed theres a name with a cake painted heart around it

Edited by DTooker91

PaperIz

lol she isn't over-hyping it. She's barely said anything at all. We're doing the hyping. "Factory Girl" by The Pretty Reckless was inspired by Andy Warhol, and that song is so much fun, so I'm excited to see what interesting ways Gaga will use Andy and Pop Art. There are very many ways she could go with it.

PopReaper

I'm excited to hear the trap influenced songs on ARTPOP :excited2:

If she actually raps on a song,it would be cool if she did it like this:

(rapping over a edm-ish background)

(get dat promo gg)

Edited by PopReaper
Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Antoni

Hmmm first he says the exact date when a promo single (Burqa, March 19th) is being released. Then, a few days later he says the album release date or the single are still not finalized.

And a promo single is? Especially one that's a part of the "countdown" for the album release.

I would love for him to be real, but that's 100% fake.

Good point.

Yeah but his cover for BURQA is faker than Nicki Minaj's ass tbh. I think this guy is as fake as all the other 'insiders'

He uploaded that cover, then two days later said it was now obsolete because Gaga wants to look at other artistic themes for the single covers.

My name isn't Timmers