Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

KrisFromMars

Why didn't the youngest stark kill that guy she was with the whole season? He was asking to die?

:duck:

bump.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Azor Ahai

Jojen premature death , The 3 eyed raven looked like a Maester , no LS. :flop:

I enjoyed the Brienne scene a little too much tho.

bump.

Wanted to make him suffer, not give him the mercy of a clean death, idk. :duck:

Jojen premature death , The 3 eyed raven looked like a Maester , no LS. :flop:

I enjoyed the Brienne scene a little too much tho.

I was wondering what Pycell was doing under the tree for a second there. :emma:

Lion Heart

bump.

I responded a few posts above. :yes:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

Game of Thrones season finale Ratings are in:

The numbers are in, and last night’s episode of Game of Thrones, “The Children,†wrapped up Season 4 with 7.1 million viewers. This is a 32% increase over last year’s finale, and a slight increase over last week’s penultimate episode, although it falls a bit short of the season high of 7.2 million set by “Mockingbird.â€

The finale faced steep competition in it’s first hour from the final game of the NBA playoffs, and after two repeat showings, finished the night at 9.3 million viewers. The episode helped boost Season 4’s initial viewing average to 6.8 million, a 37% increase over Season 3. Expect a full breakdown of Season 4’s viewership from our resident number cruncher Hear Me Roar coming soon, and check out the full press release below.

GAME OF THRONES ASCENDS 32% vs. LAST YEAR, WRAPPING UP IMPRESSIVE SECOND QUARTER FOR HBO
The season finale of GAME OF THRONES delivered 7.1 million viewers at 9:00PM last night, up 32% from the Season 3 finale. With an additional two plays this Sunday, the night’s gross audience was 9.3 million viewers. The 9:00PM airings this season averaged 6.8 million viewers, up 37% from last season. This season of GAME OF THRONES has also recorded the largest audience ever for an HBO series with an average gross audience of 18.6 million viewers, up 29% from last season.

With NBA finals and Father's Day falling on the same day, I knew they wouldn't break the series record, but these numbers are still really good for HBO. Maybe in Season 5 they can cross the 8M mark. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Jase

Great episode although I was waiting for something out of the blue/shocking to happen at the end, never mind

Devastated about Tywin :giveup: I loved to hate him.

Dany locking up her dragons was literally heart-wrenching to watch. The look on her face as she walked away was just-

Brandon's new storyline is super intriguing so I can't wait to see what happens with him in season 5

The Brienne/Hound/Arya stuff was fantastic. THAT FIGHT :eek:

I'm gonna watch seasons 1-4 in their entirety between now and next April. Such a long wait :/

I so want to post here and come back but I'm scared I'll spoil something for myself  :toofunny:

I spoiled the LS character by reading youtube comments  :cry:

Only open when you read the books.

A certain user on here went on a spoil spree and said that Catelyn is going to come back. Is she the infamous LS everyone is talking about?

Poker

I'm not mad that LS didn't appear (the whole season was too much), but it was a let down tbh I don't want that storyline to disappear :giveup:

Kindness rules all.

Only open when you read the books.

A certain user on here went on a spoil spree and said that Catelyn is going to come back. Is she the infamous LS everyone is talking about?

Yep.

MelbHawker

Solid Finale - but the omission of that character is what ultimately let it down. For such hype - it fell short. 66 minutes long, yet it felt like a regular episode. Changes from the book in Tyrion's scene, Jojen etc. disappointed me as I feel the writers are trying to end the show quicker, and thus dumb down storylines for no reason.

Brienne Vs The Hound was a total highlight. So brutal. Brienne - BEAST MODE. Brienne is one of the greatest characters on Television. So is Arya. The closing scene was very symbolic of what's to come. It's going to be a totally different show next season. It's going to be super brilliant, or it's going to fall flat. I want them to stay true to the narrative - I want that character to appear. It needs to happen.

Daenerys locking up her dragons was so intriguing. HBO better bump up the budget for the dragons because we saw them for a total of 2 minutes this whole season. I want more dragons! Dragons > Giants.

The wait begins. Tyrion, Arya & Daenerys are the best. I'm p*ssed that the writers destroyed Jamie's character this season. 

Vernier

:excited:

If you're a Catelyn fan, it's not really something to be happy about

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

still haven't seen the finale yet because of my idea to rewatch the whole show before i get to it. nearly finished season 3. i think davos is my favourite character.

Archived