• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• SMILE2NE1

• Bellatrix

• seana39223

MahoganySnitch

Freaking out a little because I just found this out.

In the states, November 11 is Veterans' Day, a federally-recognized holiday that schools/government services/some businesses have off. Will I be able to get ARTPOP in the mail?

UPDATE: Well if I pre-order ARTPOP on Amazon it's delivered by OnTrac, a private mail service a la UPS/FedEx, so it can be open. 

Rollercoaster

Freaking out a little because I just found this out. In the states, November 11 is Veterans' Day, a federally-recognized holiday that schools/government services/some businesses have off. Will I be able to get ARTPOP in the mail? UPDATE: Well if I pre-order ARTPOP on Amazon it's delivered by OnTrac, a private mail service a la UPS/FedEx, so it can be open.

It's also remembrance day in the UK. Kind of ties in with the Phoenix rising from the ashes lol

Bellatrix

Have you guys realized we're getting the ALBUM COVER SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:giveup

"Soon"?  :derpga:

Edited by Fred Fernando

Omegahedron

So . . . Ratchet is going ahead without Azealia? Interesting . . . she and Gaga must have had a proper fall out!

I'm actually really looking forward to Gypsy. Sounds like it will be a good one.

I hope TEA makes the cut. Sounds like it will be a good one

So . . . Ratchet is going ahead without Azealia? Interesting . . . she and Gaga must have had a proper fall out!

I'm actually really looking forward to Gypsy. Sounds like it will be a good one.

I hope TEA makes the cut. Sounds like it will be a good one

Personally I reckon it was Azealia's title as "Queen of the Twitter Beef" that deterred Gaga from collaborating. Again this is my opinion, but Azealia is a bit "Upfront" when it comes to that sh*t.

Omegahedron

Personally I reckon it was Azealia's title as "Queen of the Twitter Beef" that deterred Gaga from collaborating. Again this is my opinion, but Azealia is a bit "Upfront" when it comes to that sh*t.

Yeah I'm sure that's the main reason. Gaga has built her career on the principles of avoiding bullying. It would be pretty bad PR to cavort around with someone who starts so many feuds and fights.

MelbHawker

Is this true about TEA?

“- Zedd has said that†TEA†is the most impactful album and described the song as a burnt electronics.

- DJWS said†TEA†was the busiest music that Lady Gaga has written a hypnotic chorus and sick beats.
- Several members of the Haus said ‘TEA’ would be the hit of the year 2013.
- Lady Gaga said†TEA†was his only song that never had stretches changed, ‘was perfect the first time. “
- A Little Monster said that Lady Gaga does not want ‘TEA’ in the final version of the album.

Saw this on a Gaga blog on Tumblr. I don't recall this ever being said. 

tezbear91

Is this true about TEA?

“- Zedd has said that†TEA†is the most impactful album and described the song as a burnt electronics.

- DJWS said†TEA†was the busiest music that Lady Gaga has written a hypnotic chorus and sick beats.

- Lady Gaga said†TEA†was his only song that never had stretches changed, ‘was perfect the first time. “

- A Little Monster said that Lady Gaga does not want ‘TEA’ in the final version of the album.

But why when it sounds like it's so good?  :cry:

battle for your life.

Is this true about TEA?

I doubt the last one...

just read through it, IT'S RIDICULOUS :laughga:

they praise TEA like anything, share about how they all adore the song and Gaga thinks its PERFECT, and then she doesn't want it on the album? :awkney:

Excuse me no