đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Single Info and Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Doogi

So since the Pre-order on iTunes will be on September 1, we will have the album cover by then, won't we ? :huh:

That's true! I didn't even think about that.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Alien Tulip

So since the Pre-order on iTunes will be on September 1, we will have the album cover by then, won't we ? :huh:

No, Born this way album was available for pre ordering in February 2011. 

Dylangaga

omg I can't wait and its only sunday ahh..I can't even imagien how its gonna sound!!!! I hope the lead is not of the (few) song titles we have

Pure Adrenaline

I wonder how the single cover could be any more flawless than the promotional picture we have right now

I get headache everytime I start thinking about that 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Brainiac

No, Born this way album was available for pre ordering in February 2011. 

I'm pretty sure that's not true. I don't remember BTW being available for iTunes pre-order.

Alien Tulip

I'm pretty sure that's not true. I don't remember BTW being available for iTunes pre-order.

I just did my research you're right it wasn't available for pre order on itunes, it was available for pre order on Best Buy and Target. Sorry :laughga:

Bellatrix

I wonder how the single cover could be any more flawless than the promotional picture we have right now

I know, it's doubtful. But there's got to be even more amazing pics or can they be stupid enough to throw away they best one..?  :huh:

Weasel

I get headache everytime I start thinking about that 

I know, it's doubtful. But there's got to be even more amazing pics or can they be stupid enough to throw away they best one..?  :huh:

I just hope it's as fresh and clean looking as the promotional picture. Do we even know if the single cover will be from the same shoot? I don't think I've seen anyone complain about the picture we have yet lol. 

Edited by Weasel

Bellatrix

I just hope it's as fresh and clean looking as the promotional picture. Do we even know if the single cover will be from the same shoot? I don't think I've seen anyone complaining about the picture we have yet lol. 

I hope so too.

Yeah! Everyone seem to love it. Really weird  :gum:

Doogi

I'm pretty sure the single cover will just be a reiteration of the promo pic. Like the same mask and hair and makeup and everything but her just in a different position. Kind of like how we got the promo pic for BTW of Gaga's butt, and then we got the single cover of her looking back with her hair all wild.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

I just hope it's as fresh and clean looking as the promotional picture. Do we even know if the single cover will be from the same shoot? I don't think I've seen anyone complain about the picture we have yet lol. 

It's a miracle. lol

Hypocrateen

Yeah we should. I don't think the tracklist will be available tho.

Dylangaga

The tracklist def wont be available prolly til october but during the pre order I bet the songs will be listed as:

1. track 1

2. "lead single name"

3. track 3

4. track 4

etc

Weasel

At least we'll know how many song the album will have on September 1st :)

• Shadow locked this topic