• 3 Words
    • Parachute
    • Promise This
    • The Flood
    • Call My Name
    • Under The Sun
    • Ghetto Baby

Featured Posts

I think that Cheryl will sing a song that Lana wrote. I don't believe that its a duet

But there is one thing that I don't understand: Cheryl already tweeted that the album is done. So, will she record one extra song for the album? will it be a bonus track for a deluxe edition? OR (and I hope not), the album will not be realease in Spring this year, if she will work on this song..

Hmm...

Maybe they'll just throw it in :l

I just hope it doesn't delay the album!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DirtyRichHooker

• light.up.the.dark

• unchaudbaise

• elixt

unchaudbaise

Cheryl headed back to the studio last night to finish up the last few bits of her album and adding final touches. One of her producers, Jim Beanz, revealed a new song titled “This Is Warâ€

@CherylCole Now leaving for the studio.. #finaltouches. No next corrie tweets pls I’m +ing it !! #sadbuttrue lol ! Later peeps..

@beanzbeanzbeanz OKAY, SO @CherylCole TOLD ME TO TELL YA’LL ME & HER GOT A SONG FOR HER SOLDIERS CALLED “THIS IS WARâ€â€¦ YOUR WELCOME…!!!

EXCITING!

Edited by unchaudbaise

DirtyRichHooker

Cheryl headed back to the studio last night to finish up the last few bits of her album and adding final touches. One of her producers, Jim Beanz, revealed a new song titled “This Is Warâ€

EXCITING!

AWESOME!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
light.up.the.dark

Fresh news about the first single!

Yes!

We've been anxiously awaiting the details of this, and now, THEY HAVE ARRIVED!

Cheryl Cole has announced that her lead single off of her still-untitled their studio solo album will be called Call My Name, and will be premiering on BBC Radio 1 on April 20th!

According to sources close to the singer, the track is a dance song written and produced by Alex da Kid, and Chezza will even be shooting the music video, to be directed by Rich Lee, in the same location that our beloved Brit Brit filmed the clip for Womanizer!

Amazing!

We literally could NOT be more excited! This is going to rock!

So excited! How about U?!

Source: PerezHilton

*Picture form the Set of the "Call My Name"

*ny6yi.jpg

*CAN'T WAIT TO HEARD IT! :excited:

Edited by light.up.the.dark

The Rihanna collab was not pop. It was R&B. I'm sure the collab with Chezza would be similar, a slower track rather than a pop song.

No, I mean't as in because he never collabs with pop artists unless he can make it work, I never said it was Pop. but I see your point. If Cheryl & him do collab, It'd be alright. It just depends what type of song.. I wish it was on his album but I don't see him doing one anytime soon. but I think he's focusing on his record label rn, so I doubt we'll see him & Cheryl collab..

Dawson

Looking forward to hearing her debut single. Not a fan of her albums, but lahv lahv lahv her singles.

This is such exciting news!

And she is back to brunette for the video?! :wub:

This is the thing that's getting me most excited!

Michael

Excited for this! So the song title's that are confirmed are:

"Call My Name"

"Screw You"

"This Is War"

"Craziest Things"

light.up.the.dark

I am wondering, with all the rumors, will it be a duet? I hope so! :flutter:

Anyway, I'm so glad the she turned back to brunette. To be honest, blonde is not really her thing. Loved the red hair era.

GIVE ME THE SINGLE!!!! She should released now --'

Michael

I am wondering, with all the rumors, will it be a duet? I hope so! :flutter:

Anyway, I'm so glad the she turned back to brunette. To be honest, blonde is not really her thing. Loved the red hair era.

GIVE ME THE SINGLE!!!! She should released now --'

Well there was that rumour that the first single would be the Taio Cruz duet so who knows?

light.up.the.dark

I would like to see a duet with Rihanna. I'm not a big fan of RiRi, but I like some of her music.

Well there was that rumour that the first single would be the Taio Cruz duet so who knows?

About the Taio Cruz..Well, I liked Stand Up, and also that duet that he did with Kylie Minogue. That song really rocked in the clubs.. who knows, maybe it will be good

Edited by light.up.the.dark