๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Thread

Sam

Featured Posts

Interludicrous

Awesome lol, but Gaga please stop talking about football. It doesn't interest gays

AHEM

Not all her fans are gay :redface:

But straight men don't care about football either (or at least, I don't) :derpga:

Edited by Interludicrous

AHEM

Not all her fans are gay :redface:

But straight men don't care about football either (or at least, I don't) :derpga:

<<<loves football, tho

3 points in and ready for more

Funny how gays aren't into football but treat pop music like a competitive sport, with chart battles and stan wars.

They're into Gaga or Madonna "winning" the same way straight guys root for the Giants or Packers, lol.

Funny how gays aren't into football but treat pop music like a competitive sport, with chart battles and stan wars.

They're into Gaga or Madonna "winning" the same way straight guys root for the Giants or Packers, lol.

dem saints tho :sad:

3 points in and ready for more

ARTPOP Gypsy

Madonna is there...

Well hopefully that's not the reason.

Yeah I just saw her talking with Ryan Seacrest. I don't think that would stop Gaga if she really wanted to go. I'm curious to see if Madonna will attend the Grammys. We all know Gaga's going. Should be interesting.

Edited by GagaPixie

ARTPOP Gypsy

I think it would be hilarious if they were seated by each other. :haha:

Edited by GagaPixie

Gaga isn't much into "lesser" awards shows besides the Grammies, VMAs, and BRITs.

Hates to walk the red carpet. Probably finds it all rather fake and not personally unfulfilling.

You people don't watch football? Come on, it can be really fun sometimes to watch a close game. I love underdog stories.

This. At least watching sports is far more entertaining than watching people b---h about music, something that is also suppose to be entertaining. :lol:

Edited by 4twistedshadows
Silence those demons... . ๐Ÿ–ค

crookedangel

Madonna just won against Elton at the Golden Globes. He didn't look too impressed. :hehe:

lol. i don't think anybody was, tbh.

we need a gif of elton's b---h face. :haha:

Edited by crookedangel