Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Justin Bieber

MonsterVSAnimal

Featured Posts

TheMadridHash

Did he REALLY do the MJ snap there at the beginning...

I have to admit he's grown into an attractive guy, but that video was boring as hell, copying issues aside.

he has been triying to copy MJ since the begginig, WILL NOT WORK BITCH SO JUST STOP

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squidward T

• Nelson Monroe

• Bambino

• elixt

JoseLittleMonster

Can you believe I spent 3 min watching that awful video? :coffee: I won't watch it ever again, it's just a big copy! the song and the video! :toofloppy:

Valentino

From ATRL:

The teaser part was initially supposed to be the video. It was shot by by Tilley, but after they had finished shooting it probably got bad feedback because of the lack of plot/fact that the dark and "s-xy" theme was tryhard and doesn't really match up with anything but the verses etc.
So they pushed the release date back and re-shot the video.
But obviously they had already released the teasers with the original visuals so they still had to chuck it in somewhere.

So they had a deep video but scraped it last minute and threw something together. Gurl, somebody's been watching some Nsync lately.

Ohhhh really...interesting.

This version didn't seem tryhard at all - good decision. :)

poker   face

awful music videos like these make me glad i'm a fan of lady gaga. we only get top notch from the queen. not this bull****

:lolgaga:

Innovative

He also had clockwork cogs in the beginning!!! Um, Madonna, EXPRESS YOURSELF?

Wolf Boy

Well judging by the song, he's obv TRYING to be the next Timberlake, so it's no surprise the video has JT all over it.

lovesick

This looks wayyy different from the teasers and It is kinda reductive.I guess he had to make it less s-xual cause he's still got younger fans.