đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Sad After Monsters Comments On Her Weight

Coldplay

Featured Posts

hausofandrew

Stupid retards. Seems like the Born This Way message was nothing for them. I'm ashamed to be affiliated with that fanbase sometimes. But I'm here for Gaga, not those disrespectful fuks.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shadow

• colours

• Aaliyah

• Envi

Top Posters In This Topic

Mister G

Stupid retards. Seems like the Born This Way message was nothing for them. I'm ashamed to be affiliated with that fanbase sometimes. But I'm here for Gaga, not those disrespectful fuks.

The irony is that those people were the sames going crazy over her Born This Way message and preaching it on her behalf.. Sad how people switch sides over something shallow like this. I get upset because despite what people tell me, I have had several insecurities over my own weight to the point where I made it an obligation to hit the gym everyday. Hearing about something like this, especially when she fought so hard to get her message across, it's heartbreaking indeed.

who said that?! Im online on GGD + Twitter for so long. and never saw someone saying she should be skinny again. everybody loves her more now. she looks flawless

She looks amazing. She should not worry. When people try to say she is fat, I always tell them she is not. And she looks perfect like this. :saira:

Gaga created this BEAST (little monsters) that now turns on her. It was bound to happen sooner or later sadly.

I don't understand why is she seeking any validation, if she indeed browsed the forum. She should be happy with herself and stop looking for acceptance outside her family circle.

She drew fans to her work and gave them a collective name. She didn't create people here or the assholes who take every opportunity to knock her. I respect criticism about her work and actions, but any petty **** about her appearance is shallow and uncalled for. Validation? Fans usually are the ones who support her and she goes out her her way to treat her fans the best she can with her hard work and kindness which is a gem among other celebrities. She gets plenty of nasty remarks from her haters and detractors, but to find it among her fans, especially shallow **** about her image and weight, is sad.

Edited by 4twistedshadows
Silence those demons... . đź–¤

Disclaimer: I know it's not certain she was talking about people here, or if GGD was a part of that particular quote but my point still stands. And if what she looks like is anything short of absolutely amazing to you? You seem to have never met humans before. Welcome to planet Earth. Now go take a hike back to the solar system you came from.

I refrained from posting another rant on that Brazil thread the other day because I was close to exploding. She does NOT need to tone up one bit for health reasons (that's a really slim and toned female body - again, never seen a woman before or something?) nor for beauty reasons (heck, she's got the body that most women can only dream of) and she's a f*cking bulimia and anorexia survivor. You are supposed to be her "fans" and "supporters" and you don't realize or care about the impact of your posts.

These people spouting vile things about her willy nilly and at what seems every possible opportunity should get warnings or be banned. Fact is that there were people shaming her about imaginary weight problems who were all in awe at how amazing the Body Revolution was and are now at it again. They need to take a look in the mirror (preferably one that reflects that soul inside) and GTFO.

I'm still disgusted to my very core. I have always been hoping Gaga never reads most things that are said on this forum about any topic that concerns her person and/or her art. She can be the supernaturally kind, loving and selfless person that she is and work her butt off 24/7 and more for years on end to please everyone like she does but nothing she does ever seems to be good enough for some people. It's a damn shame those people happen to label themselves a part of her fanbase and think they deserve it.

Everyone who posted rude things about her body, emotions or entirely herself should get a high-five. To the face. With a brick.

Exactly. Top comment of the day, really.

Edited by Nissa

If she can't handle some criticism from a place where she chooses to go and read, then she needs a reality check, and this career definitely isn't for her, if that's the case.

giskardsb

when people make disparaging remarks about Gaga's weight they are also indirectly dragging every other fan that might be something less than perfect. There is a certain part of the gay population that is hyper-obsessed with body image though so it's not surprising.

Beyond disgusting. I wish more people would think before they come out with their bull**** views on her weight :pukey:

And yes, she looks amazing.

when people make disparaging remarks about Gaga's weight they are also indirectly dragging every other fan that might be something less than perfect. There is a certain part of the gay population that is hyper-obsessed with body image though so it's not surprising.

Yeah because all her fans are in her music videos, stage performances and photo shoots. They definitely need to look the part. :crazy:

colours.

gaga is fatty mc fat fat

who said that?! Im online on GGD + Twitter for so long. and never saw someone saying she should be skinny again. everybody loves her more now. she looks flawless

I actually didn't say all those things like that moron above me thinks. And they're not negative. From me or anyone else that I see quoted.

If she can't handle some criticism from a place where she chooses to go and read, then she needs a reality check, and this career definitely isn't for her, if that's the case.

Criticism about her work or actions is one thing, but people knocking your appearance? I think those who feel the need to be so shallow and judgmental need a reality check about humanity.

Edited by 4twistedshadows
Silence those demons... . đź–¤

LoyalMonster

God,some people can be so shallow and ignorant.

Gaga,if you read this,i hope you know that you look great and are ****ing beautiful.You are not in any way,shape or form what i would consider fat.Some people need a reality check.You're beautiful in your way cause God makes no mistakes.You're born this way baby. :pawsup: :hug: