Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga shaves her head for Terry Richardson's mom

EnigmaMonstr

Featured Posts

By the way, if her hair's up in the picture, wouldn't wearing it down hide the shaven part?

I really hope that it's impossible to tell the difference and all the meltdowns in this thread were for nothing lol

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3q425253qwewq

• The Stranger

• Runway

• jhonyguy04

Top Posters In This Topic

RitaOral

Am i the only one thinking she did this to detract attention from the fact that her new song titles had leaked on her BMI and give everyone something else to focus on...hmmmm sneaky gaga. The posts in this thead are hilarious, i can't stop laughing, why can't Gaga do something like this everyweek :toofunny:

I'm not bothered at the fact Gaga shaved her head... I'm angry at the fact some of you aren't deep enough to understand this.

For those throwing unrealistic tantrums... Read this nice and slow please:

GAGA SHAVED THE BACK OF HER HEAD. NOT THE ENTIRE THING. WIGS CAN COVER IT UP. SHE DID IT FOR TERRY'S MOTHER WITH CANCER. NOT IN A UNREALISTIC BREAKDOWN LIKE BRITNEY.

Please read that bolded part over a few times, and calm down. Thank you. :coffee:

:clap:

Well it's a good thing her hair grows back, right.....Ahaha, aha....right?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Sickness

Every time. every. goddamn. mother****ing time she does something you all act like ****ing PSYCHOS.

It doesn't matter if she changes her hair color or if she makes a party song, the little monsters will go mental no matter what.

I am starting to calm down a little. I am just so scared now. I am so scared of the media...... :eww: :eww: :eww:

I am like so devastated right now... :cry:

I don't even know if I am going to go to the BTWB now.

I mean, I guess I calmed down a little since it was only the back of her head. The title is misleading, but I am sad because now there are going to be 500 articles stating she copied Britney.

I am so embarrassed with the stan world. I cannot even visit another artists forum, because it will be so humiliating.

I honestly need to a--lyze and think deep if I am going to stan anymore. I know at least I need a break from this stan world.

The shame, the humiliation, the embarrassment. I just can't, I can't.....

I have never been more worried about Gaga's career until now. If she survives the ARTPOP era, well, she is bullet proof like Britney.

so sad, so sad.... :cry: :cry:

Lord give me strength.

chromatikev

I'm not bothered at the fact Gaga shaved her head... I'm angry at the fact some of you aren't deep enough to understand this.

For those throwing unrealistic tantrums... Read this nice and slow please:

GAGA SHAVED THE BACK OF HER HEAD. NOT THE ENTIRE THING. WIGS CAN COVER IT UP. SHE DID IT FOR TERRY'S MOTHER WITH CANCER. NOT IN A UNREALISTIC BREAKDOWN LIKE BRITNEY.

Please read that bolded part over a few times, and calm down. Thank you. :coffee:

YES OH MY GOD. :worship:

She wears wigs during the show anyway so it shouldn't matter. I'm still saddened about Terry's mother though. I've been following his tumblr for a few months and his mother is hilarious and adorable. May she rest in peace :pawsup:

Let me just say that, by you guys' logic, all those Cancer patients who lost all their hair are copying Britney also :laughga:

Not you

You should check how many reports came from here :smh:

ohhhh I know.

What? Honestly it's not her best look. I know she has her reasons, but that ****'s not even even! It's like those 90's half shaven hairstyles.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.