• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SMILE2NE1

• boysboysboys

• Americano

• DIMITRIS

chromadica

To people saying "This IS the commercial" ... what about that picture some guy leaked the other day with Gaga facing the camera (in the green latex dress) with a stage microphone on? That shot isn't in this commercial. That implies there is more to come from Gaga

Imagine the full thing

Yeah I don't believe this is the full film. But I think this is probably the commercial that will be used for TV.

HausOfAntonio

OMG. I am in shock.

That was the flawlessest thing I've ever seen.

:excited2: :excited2:

Dayman

I cant wait for the full commercial! This is what I was waiting for the whole entire Born This Way era. We only have a trailer for it and it has **** on all the other videos this era, its everything good from the Fame Monster era and the Born This Way era all slammed together to create the most awesome looking creation yet! No longer am I upset Scheiße wasn't a single, because this is amazing.

GagaSkeletonWay

AMAZING :legend:

Can't wait to see the full one

Edited by GagaSkeletonWay

That was amazing, can't wait for the full thing.

Edit: Produced by Ridley Scott? Are you kidding me? Holy crap.

Edited by Knife

australiagaga

It's so fukcing flawless. Like, holy ****. I'm just in shock. Imagine if this was a music video! Cannot wait for the full version.

Will there be a full music video to go along with it... or is that just a rumor? :ohno:

NewYorkCity

Gaga's coment on littlemonsters.com: "well I'm so happy you like it, that shiz was expensive"

:omfgaga: :lmao:

ARTPOPBABY

Yeah I don't believe this is the full film. But I think this is probably the commercial that will be used for TV.

Yus. I agree with this also :)

I do think though... Gaga COULD, POSSIBLY show the full thing atleast once on Primetime TV. Like I know the perfect time in the UK would be Saturday night when the X Factor is on, during the ad breaks x

I'M IN LOVE! Gaga;s artistic growth is just too awesome to watch, and I truly am privileged to have been part of the generation that shares its glory.