💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

MuffinMan

Although she is childish as of late, she did make good music.

Except MDNA. Ew.

gurl Hard Candy <<<<<<<<<<<<<< MDNA.

Oooold f@king hag! Hope she Getz aids and diez soon so every1 wil c dat mommy monster is da reel qween :nacho:

gurl if she didn't get AIDS during the SEX era she'll never get it. :nails:

btw have fun in your show! :wink:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

GlitterGrease

gurl Hard Candy <<<<<<<<<<<<<< MDNA.

Hard Candy is so much better than MDNA tho. At least every track sounds finished

MuffinMan

Hard Candy is so much better than MDNA tho. At least every track sounds finished

But... but... Incredible! Spanish Lesson! Oh well, I'll admit that it has nice production.

GlitterGrease

But... but... Incredible! Spanish Lesson! Oh well, I'll admit that it has nice production.

It's such an underrated album :cry:

whiskey_mouth

*If you do your homework, baby I will give you more,

*If you do your homework, get up on the dancefloor.

*030608_madonna.jpg

*Hard *** ****s on careers :worship2:

eighthpassenger

You guiz! I found the Ray of Light, Music, and Take a Bow CD singles today for a combined total of one dollar. :deadbanana: In the Take a Bow cardsleeve there was this tiny card that said SEX on it and had a picture of her in the letters. I cant figure out what it is. :huh: Oh and the Music remixes slayed my entire existence.

Edited by eighthpassenger

GlitterGrease

You guiz! I found the Ray of Light, Music, and Take a Bow CD singles today for a combined total of one dollar. :deadbanana: In the Take a Bow cardsleeve there was this tiny card that said SEX on it and had a picture of her in the letters. I cant figure out what it is. :huh: Oh and the Music remixes slayed my entire existence.

Deal of the decade

Hollywood

Me either. We'll get a DVD and then I won't feel bad about spending $20 vs $2000

True

gurl if she didn't get AIDS during the SEX era she'll never get it. :nails:

Hating you right now. :nails:

Edited by Hollywood

POST A PIC.

eighthpassenger

Hating you right now. :nails:

Deal of the decade

I squealed when I found them. They could have charged me 10 times as much. :dies: But I only have these, the Secret single, and cracked copies of AL and Music. lol

POST A PIC.

Ok, gimme a minute.

Hollywood

The best deal I found was the Everybody CD single for $4.99 when on Amazon, the cheapest is like $30. I was so ****ing happy. :giveup:

Edited by Hollywood

The best deal I found was the Everybody CD single for $4.99 when on Amazon, the cheapest is like $30. I was so ****ing happy.

I'm coming to steal.

GlitterGrease

My best deal was the Japanese single for The Power of Goodbye, it's one of her rarest and I got it for only $27

That card looks interesting. I'm gonna research that

Edit: only thing remotely close is some site mentioning a bookmark to promote the book

Edited by omgitsandrew