πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Game of Thrones

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Renly, baby. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

He's one of the ones I knew about, but not the details. :cry:

This episode confirmed that I ****ing love Brienne. The scene with Cat. :legend:

Edited by Rito

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

Lion Heart

Thoughts on this episode?

I really liked the scene with Arya and Ganondorf- I mean Tywin Lannister. "Anyone can be killed."

Lancel and Tyrion are hilarious together- hopefully we get to see more scenes of them.

Personally I thought the scene with Cat, Renly, and Brienne was a little....eh... underwhelming- but I did like how Brienne broke down and started crying madly. And her scene with Catelyn in the woods was really good too.

Bran keeps ****ting on your faves. And we finally saw ****ing RICKON STARK.

Little Finger and Margaery Tyrell negotiating... hmm...

Looks like they are keeping the House of the Undying :excited2: I can't wait for this.

And i'm surprised there wasn't a s-x scene tbh. Unless if you count Gendry shirtless practicing with his sword as a s-x scene then we have that.

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

Lion Heart

Some gifs I found:

tumblr_m37uy2LUqB1qiy73to1_250.giftumblr_m37uy2LUqB1qiy73to2_250.gif

tumblr_m38b85HBAE1qd851do1_r1_250.pngtumblr_m38b85HBAE1qd851do2_250.png

tumblr_m38b85HBAE1qd851do4_250.png

tumblr_m38b85HBAE1qd851do5_250.pngtumblr_m38b85HBAE1qd851do6_250.png

tumblr_m37fc1rXJQ1r00l9eo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m37hjfOU741qh9fqk.jpg

tumblr_m2zo90wLHY1rrbhdko1_500.png

Edited by King

Lion Heart

Oh god

:popcorn: = tumblr_m3amawYJr21rsjqu1o7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m3amawYJr21rsjqu1o7_r1_250.giftumblr_m3amawYJr21rsjqu1o2_r1_250.gif

Lion Heart

Almost done with book 3 ... :omg:

Woa- that was fast :sweat:

@ Rito: Nice gifs as always :golfclap:

Goldenhen

Wow Renley was too soon. I'm so shocked at that scene it was bad as Ned Stark being chopped off.

Reading Clash of Kings along with season 2 airing can be so confusing at times.

Naturally, the first time Renly appears in the book is the next chapter I have to read right after watching 2x05.. x_x;

At the end of that chapter Renly was talking to Cat about Robb swearing fealty to him and he can be king in the north.

They put that talk right before he died in the show, so I was half expecting and scared of him just dropping dead right there.

@ Rito: Nice gifs as always :golfclap:

Why thank you, kind sir. :thankyou:

Alijandro

Unless I am mistaken, was this episode lacking a s-x scene? *gasp! that must be a first

Reading Clash of Kings along with season 2 airing can be so confusing at times.

Naturally, the first time Renly appears in the book is the next chapter I have to read right after watching 2x05.. x_x;

At the end of that chapter Renly was talking to Cat about Robb swearing fealty to him and he can be king in the north.

They put that talk right before he died in the show, so I was half expecting and scared of him just dropping dead right there.

Why thank you, kind sir. :thankyou:

yeah the 1st season was really coherent with the book (with exception of Dany's chapters) but everything is much more disjointed this time as the stories are less connected to i can imagine it being hard (just wait until later when they get to Crows, Dragons when the show will probably be split across the two books)

Lion Heart

GoT Episode 5 Ratings:

TV by the Numbers lists the cable ratings for last Sunday. Once more, as every week so far, the list is topped by Game of Thrones (okay, the NBA playoffs matched it this week, to be fair). The viewership of the initial airing has reached a new high with 3.903 million viewers! The 18-49 demographic ratings of 1.9 confirm the good performance. Rejoice :)

The 11 p.m. encore added a bit over 0.8 million additional pairs of eyes for an evening total of 4.7 million.

GoT+and+US+politicians.png

:rip:

Jaqen. :legend:

I am actually pleased by his portrayal so far.

@King: I completely agree with you about Littlefinger seeming powerless in the TV series compared to how he's portrayed in the books. They're not setting up his impending schemes from Feast for Crows very well.

• Lion Heart locked this topic