Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rob Fusari to release Unreleased Gaga from 2006-2007

Primetime

Featured Posts

It is linked on his main site & personal facebook, though :S Unless you're suggesting he was hacked for the past ~2 weeks?

The twitter is linked on his official website, though.

I don't know. He could have been hacked. It's just seems really shady and weird.

HausOfJono

I don't know. He could have been hacked. It's just seems really shady and weird.

I would recommend browsing through the various lawsuits by & against Fusari. This is totally something he would do, you can tell he is very very bitter.

codymonster

Actually, he produced it.

:shy: Oh. I'm a wee bit embarrassed..

But thank you :lol: I knew he did a bunch with her, but I couldn't remember if Paparazzi was one!:P

It's more like they're unreleased because Interscope cut Fusari out of the deal on 'The Fame'. It's very possible that Gaga wanted to release songs like Glitter & Grease, but was simply not allowed. Remember, Fusari was signed onto 4 (I believe) songs for The Fame, so it's not like they could've included more of them.

Well, whatever the case was, she bought them out to keep them from being leaked - meaning she didn't want them to be leaked. That's pretty much the end of that?

HausOfJono

:shy: Oh. I'm a wee bit embarrassed..

But thank you :lol: I knew he did a bunch with her, but I couldn't remember if Paparazzi was one! :P

That was really the only "Hit", if you will. He also did Disco Heaven, Again Again, and Retro Dance Freak if I'm not mistaken. Of course, there are a bunchhh of unreleased tracks because he was her first producer (before she started w/ RedOne & Martin K.)

I would recommend browsing through the various lawsuits by & against Fusari. This is totally something he would do, you can tell he is very very bitter.

It's more the way he's talking/typing.

Well, whatever the case was, she bought them out to keep them from being leaked - meaning she didn't want them to be leaked. That's pretty much the end of that?

Those were different demos from a different producer, I believe.

Those were different demos from a different producer, I believe.

I was just saying in general. If she blocks something from being leaked, it's because she doesn't want it out. It's pretty simple.

HausOfJono

Oh, I was talking about Fusari stuff. The songs she bought out earlier were from Vulpis (if my memory serves me correctly). She didn't want those out probably because they were a bit embarrassing. They were much more reminiscent of Red & Blue, and they were recorded during the Stefani Germanotta era. I don't think she feels the same about Fusari stuff - I mean, she did put G&G on the tour.

ZAIJHNZJEN

Well, sometimes songs don't released because the label doesn't want it to be released though. It's not like an artist always has control to what will get out and what won't.

he removed it lmfaoo im downloading though!

Nice try, the link was fake. :flop:

Oh, I was talking about Fusari stuff. The songs she bought out earlier were from Vulpis (if my memory serves me correctly). She didn't want those out probably because they were a bit embarrassing. They were much more reminiscent of Red & Blue, and they were recorded during the Stefani Germanotta era. I don't think she feels the same about Fusari stuff - I mean, she did put G&G on the tour.

One of the demos was dated 2004, I think, so it would have been one of her first recorded demos and would have sounded a little different. She's performed Fusari live recently, and she even expressed she wanted Glitter and Grease to be a b-side (One of the many things she said that never happened).

MoneyFameSex

Nice try, the link was fake. :flop:

um how nice try?

nvm just noticed its a madonna song

Edited by MoneyFameSex

• ChicaSkas locked this topic