đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rob Fusari to release Unreleased Gaga from 2006-2007

Primetime

Featured Posts

Wow, what would we ever have done without you "getting the thread back on topic"?

You're rude and need to sit down tbh. :toofloppy:

Except you're the one who keeps going on and on about this just because I used the word ****.

Seriously, please, just drop it.

If you have any actual concerns, PM me.

Ignoooooooooooooooooooooorant :bunny:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

I had no idea people on here were so sensitive about "****", I see it used all the time, used seriously or otherwise.

oh well.

it's sad, if anything. rather embarrassing I live in a time where black people call each other ******, women call each other ****, and gay people call Dan other *******. shameful and sad

I love fusari's work. not epic like redone or Fernando, but I really represents a simpler gaga. I miss it but don't want her regressing so hearing old music is LERFECT :)

How is calling Gaga a **** for not wanting her music to leak not ignorant? Explain please.

I said she's only being a **** for doing this AGAIN.

She bought out an entire auction last time so we couldn't hear a few unreleased tracks.

Same situation if she does it again.

Get over this, please.

HausOfJono

I'm still very weary. :crossed: Nothing about this seems legit.

Yeah :( seems like Rob just wanted some attention for his floppy new artists.

codymonster

Some people, I swear..

tumblr_lqtjnd8lw31qgy0huo2_250.gif

But, quick question! Did Rob Fusari help with Paparazzi, or is that just something I made up..:S

Yeah :( seems like Rob just wanted some attention for his floppy new artists.

No, I don't even think it's him.

HausOfJono

No, I don't even think it's him.

It is linked on his main site & personal facebook, though :S Unless you're suggesting he was hacked for the past ~2 weeks?

HausOfJono

Some people, I swear..

tumblr_lqtjnd8lw31qgy0huo2_250.gif

But, quick question! Did Rob Fusari help with Paparazzi, or is that just something I made up..:S

Actually, he produced it.

I said she's only being a **** for doing this AGAIN.

She bought out an entire auction last time so we couldn't hear a few unreleased tracks.

Same situation if she does it again.

Get over this, please.

Well, they're unreleased for a reason - because she doesn't want to release them. She's definitely not a **** for trying to keep old stuff from getting out that she never wanted out in the first place.

ProudUnicorn

Well, they're unreleased for a reason - because she doesn't want to release them. She's definitely not a **** for trying to keep old stuff from getting out that she never wanted out in the first place.

This. Bitch just wants to control her discography.

Okay, I understand this, but some people think attacking me over using the word **** is going to help anything.

It's just annoying. :fail:

HausOfJono

It's more like they're unreleased because Interscope cut Fusari out of the deal on 'The Fame'. It's very possible that Gaga wanted to release songs like Glitter & Grease, but was simply not allowed. Remember, Fusari was signed onto 4 (I believe) songs for The Fame, so it's not like they could've included more of them.

• ChicaSkas locked this topic