Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

From LA Times: Lou Eyrich, AHS Costume Designer talks dressing Gaga

NYCMonster1984

Featured Posts

PaperIz

I've never not referred to her as a vampire. Ryan Murphy is full if blue ship so I disregard like half of what he says. Interesting article.

Ryan Murphy saying that The Countess isn't a vampire is like anyone saying Beyoncé writes all of her music

Blue Jeans

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-american-horror-story-hotel-lady-gaga-costumes-lou-eyrich-20151007-story.html

To the people arguing The Countess isn't a Vampire-this arcticle also disproves that theory. 

Ryan Murphy himself said The Countess wasn't a Vampire, so i rather believe the creator of the show than some random article about it...

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

It's so nice to hear about how prepared she was for this role :legend:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

LeoFameMonster

Gaga said she was a vampire on Jimmy, but it is a new take on vampire ryan didn't want it to be the typical type of vampire.

DrewStevens

She is not a vampire. Her character is heavily inspired by vampirism but she doesn't possess all the qualities. She can stay in the sunlight, she is not immortal and she doesn't have fangs. There are other mythological creatures that drink blood, vampires are just the most popular ones.

NYCMonster1984

Yeah, I hate those random articles from places like The LA Times and actual staff members of AHS.  

Ryan Murphy himself said The Countess wasn't a Vampire, so i rather believe the creator of the show than some random article about it..

Blue Jeans

Yeah, I hate those random articles from places like The LA Times and actual staff members of AHS.  

Me too.

0OwQlRh.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

PaperIz

Ryan Murphy himself said The Countess wasn't a Vampire, so i rather believe the creator of the show than some random article about it...

She is not a vampire. Her character is heavily inspired by vampirism but she doesn't possess all the qualities. She can stay in the sunlight, she is not immortal and she doesn't have fangs. There are other mythological creatures that drink blood, vampires are just the most popular ones.

please don't put any faith in Ryan lol. I've been a fan of his shows for a long time but he is full of it lol.

DrewStevens

please don't put any faith in Ryan lol. I've been a fan of his shows for a long time but he is full of it lol.

It's not only because Ryan said so, it's because it's true. The character is very vampiresque but it's not a typical modern vampire. The Chupacabra is a vampire but no one considers it a vampire because the term has been only used to describe the new version of this mythical beings.

She is in some way a vampire like Ryan has said but it's a new kind of vampire.

elijahfan

To the people arguing The Countess isn't a Vampire-this arcticle also disproves that theory.

What Ryan Murphy means is that she isn't a vampire in the supernatural sense of the term - she has no fangs, she doesn't fear sunlight, she doesn't need to get a stake through her heart to be killed and so on.... Why is it so hard for you guys to get the concept.

MurderLipstick

I actually do think she is immortal. I mean, she looks the same age during the 1994 scene and Ryan stated in some interview that she has been around for a very long time. 

lxdygxga

14 costume changes in episode 2. :air:

I wonder if they're going to gradually increase the number of changes, until the finale is just an hour long episode of the Countess trying on different outfits as the murdered supporting cast lie around her.

PaperIz

It's not only because Ryan said so, it's because it's true. The character is very vampiresque but it's not a typical modern vampire. The Chupacabra is a vampire but no one considers it a vampire because the term has been only used to describe the new version of this mythical beings.

She is in some way a vampire like Ryan has said but it's a new kind of vampire.

i am okay with her not being a classic vampire but she definitely is some variation of the creature as you said lol. I mean she is the COUNTess lol. I'm excited to learn more about her though ❤

Archived