đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to perform/receive award @ Columbus Day parade

Featured Posts

U are so lucky you met Fame era Gaga

haha! Yeah! Compared to the level of fame she has now, she was almost an underground artist when I met her. P

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

haha! Yeah! Compared to the level of fame she has now, she was almost an underground artist when I met her. P

I was just as obsessed with her back then as I am now. I would have fainted meeting her back in 2008 or 2009.

I was just as obsessed with her back then as I am now. I would have fainted meeting her back in 2008 or 2009.

I wasn't sure if I recognized your username, or if it was just me. You're an old member here if I recall correctly :)

Alien Tulip

I wasn't sure if I recognized your username, or if it was just me. You're an old member here if I recall correctly :)

Yup I joined summer 2009 with my old account "Paparazzi1993"

Dangerous Man

Another receipt for being the Woman of the Year.  Billboard really knows the tea.  :queenga:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Please let's not turn this milestone in Gaga's life into a racially charged or morally charged topic, cheers! :sweat:

this is one of the reasons why I love you Chica. 

but it seems that they did not understand your message

gagaconvert

Back in 2013, I spent months researching this with Sara and the Gagaverse team and we located the footage for GagaDaily. We showed our findings to the Haus. It's a beautiful performance by a strikingly young and talented Gaga. 

Holy **** I would SO love to see that performance. One of my fave ever Gaga songs! Hopefully it will see the light one day!

Archived